Eyeo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eyeo Interview Questions

Interviews at Eyeo

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyeo in February 2015.

Interview

We did several (four) skype interviews, about one hour long each. One with HR, two with engineers, one with the CTO. They included technical questions and talk about my past experience, mainly. After passing them, they took me to Köln to meet the team in person and talk about future projects, but that was more to meet in person than to evaluate me as candidate and negotiate the salary, there wasn't any further technical evaluation there.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyeo (Cologne (Germany)) in March 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Submit resume (no tedious HR application system!)
    Step 2: Skype interview
    Step 3: Case Study/Test
    Step 4: Follow Up Skype Interview

The thing I liked best about applying at Eyeo is that there was a quick initial response to schedule the first interview, and good communication about next steps throughout the process. I received the offer Friday night, which was really considerate of the HR manager so I wasn't wondering if I would receive an offer all weekend.

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eyeo.

Interview

1) Skype with HR. Without any stress, "so, tell me about yourself".
    2) Case Study.
    3) Tech Skype interview. Background, my old projects, it was more about experience and Case Study clarification without tricky questions. No coding, no sorting, no trees and other theoretical questions.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eyeo (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

Considering I was not in the same city, the whole interview process was handled seamlessly and quickly. Maren scheduled an initial Skype interview with me, and told me how/ what to prepare for the subsequent interviews. There were 4 interviews in total with the various team members (all over Skype).

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I worked and the thinking process I typically go through for each project.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eyeo in January 2019.

Interview

1. Received an initial e-mail and was asked to fill in a calendar for possible interview dates. Did that but for some reason a random date was chosen and it was set for 2 weeks later.
    2. At the date and time of the interview (via Skype) nobody was on the call. Waited long enough and after I sent the HR a message he told me how he messed up because of the different time zones (???).
    3. Interview was postponed again for another week.
    4. Before the interview I received a generic e-mail which informed me I wasn't a fit and they would go on with other candidates.

So basically they dragged me along for a whole month and did not even give me the opportunity to be interviewed.

I've worked for and interviewed from tiny and giant companies but was never treated so poorly and with so much disrespect.