FATPOT Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FATPOT Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bountiful, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FATPOT Technologies (Bountiful, UT)

Interview

Good technical questions. If you can code well, you can do well. Can write in the language you are comfortable with. Basic database questions. Interviewers were open to my experience and listened intently to my answers.

Interview Questions
  • Technical coding questions, done in the language of choice
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bountiful, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FATPOT Technologies (Bountiful, UT) in May 2015

Interview

I was contact via email and phone for an interview with the hiring manager. Basic questions concerning the position and what my experience was dealing with that type of work. I asked the hiring manager if I would be contact either way (continue on or if they decided to go with another person). Hiring manager told me yes I would be contacted either way within 1 to 2 weeks. At the 1 week mark I called with no answer so I left a voicemail with all of my contact information. At the two week mark I sent an email to the OA since I did not have the managers email as well as called again and left a message. It has now been about 5 weeks and I still have not heard anything or received any emails. I think that if you say something you should mean it and follow through. Thankfully with the way they handle possible candidates I would not want to work their as it would probably be worse in dealing with a professional level of communication.

Interview Questions
  • After showing me one of their products I was asked if I had ever seen or worked with something like it.
Be the first to find this interview helpful