FCx Performance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCx Performance

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FCx Performance (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

One in person interview with multiple phone interviews. Used an external recruiter that made the process smooth. After the phone interview had one in person interview and received an offer on the spot. Finalized offer was extended a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• How important is product education to you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCx Performance in September 2014.

Interview

I was asked to go in and meet with top person and a couple others. No tough interview questions more of a bar stool meeting. Very unorganized process. No feedback or closure to candidate. Very poor process. Company is trying very hard to raise standards and take processes to the next level but not there yet.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCx Performance (Rock Island, IL).

Interview

I filled out a form online that asked targeted questions. I’m in the first stage of getting noticed. I have turned in my resume and answered questions and just waiting on a response. I am hoping Monday will be the big day, I would fit in here perfectly.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I would stand out and how I found out about the position.   1 Answer

Purchaser-Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCx Performance (Mason, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I was initially called for a phone pre-screening after applying for the position through my LinkedIn account. I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview immediately. I went in to meet with the department head to discuss my skill set and the job requirements. Afterwards, I was called in for a second interview that would include the Lead Engineer who served as the Supervisor of the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of purchasing and sourcing processes have you used in your previous position as a Buyer and how were they efficient or inefficient to your daily job duties?   1 Answer

Instrument Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCx Performance (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was ok, they bring candidate down for an interview. What is negative is the fact that what they tell you doing this process is not actually what you will be doing for your position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about your experience pertaining to the job, and asked what service area you would prefer to work in.   1 Answer