FEGS Health & Human Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FEGS Health & Human Services

2.4

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I originally interviwed I'm work location then with human resources. The director was very Friendly and thorough. We hit it off right away. There was no nonsense. I was pleased to know the human side of them since our arena was human services.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services in February 2011.

Interview

intervied with the HR Director the intervied with the Purchasing Director for 30 min and then was interviewed with the AVP of Purchasing was a good interview was hired the next day.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview With Department Manager first, then if they think you are a good fit you are scheduled for a second interview with the HRD department. Sometimes the interview can be a panel of two individuals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult client, and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Case Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was great. Supervisor who interviewed me was easy to talk to, and asked reasonable questions. She was open to me asking any questions about the position and company, and answers each one to the best of her ability. Follow up occurred soon after interview. The entire process was handled in a very professional manner.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two people from HR Department. Interview was brief. Was more me supplying information about my current employer at the time instead of supplying information about my qualifications.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

3 step interview plus background check. Very long process. Can take up to 2 months. Have to intrrview with Human rources then the site director and/or assistant director then finally the funder or vendor . after offer have to complete background check then sit in 2 days of orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was told one salary but offer letter stated something lower

Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Interview Questions

• How was the best day to eat crabs?   1 Answer

Psychotherapist Interview

Interview

it was long and drawn out after the intial 2 stage interview process. It just seemed like all the things with HR took a long time to complete. My interviewer was engaging albeit a little difficult to read. It was a group interview with both the Team Leaders (read supervisor) and the Clinic Director. The Director made every effort to make you feel at ease, but you could also tell you were being scrutinized.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me to address one of the clinc's current staffing problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was all negotiated with HR in a separate process than with the clinic staff. HR made a good offer.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Lengthy, but I had no problem with it. Extensive background check. This is good, as it weeds out candidates with poor character. Very professional staff. Questions were relevant to job.

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FEGS Health & Human Services (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic I was interviewed by many people whom I was going to work with and an AVP, once I completed that I went on to HR and did multiple aptitude tests on MS Office.

Interview Questions

• If you do not know the answer to a question what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ther was not room to negotiate, it was an as is offer.