FLSV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FLSV

Interviews for Top Jobs at FLSV

Sort:

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FLSV.

Interview

Phone interview for the first round; in office interview with one VP and one manager for the second round.

phone interview is easy, I was asked 3 very easy questions.
    The second round took me two hours: went through my resume and some behavior quesitons

Accounting Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. She asked me two questions. First one is "how's your excel skill." The second one is why you choose our firm. Then she invited me to their office for second round interview.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FLSV (Garden City, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview took place at LI office. I met with the director of human resources and the conversation was very laid back and pleasant. Afterwards I met with a senior manager and staff member at the same time. They talked the whole time about the company and the type of work they do. I asked a few questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to for fun? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FLSV.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and then someone from the company called me all of a sudden asked me interview questions. such as why are you interested in this position, what do you want to gain from this internship, and something about my resume.