FOX News Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FOX News Interview Questions

Interviews at FOX News

2.8

Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX News in July 2020.

Interview

Very disorganized. Recruiter reached out to me and got back to me months later. Made it to the video interview and they canceled barely a day after confirming the date with me.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX News.

Interview

Mediocre 6/10. Met with executives and discussed background and experience. I did a decent amount of preparation and asked questions in return as well. Hiring did not go as planned but I would recommend this company for those who are considering.

College Associate Interview

Interview

Send in your application and they will get back to you within a month. Starts with a phone interview and sometimes goes to in person. Other times you get an offer over the phone.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX News (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Hr phone screening, 30 min phone screening w hiring mgr, 45 min in person panel interview with hiring mgr + 2 team members & final round panel interview with (2) VP level+ dept leaders. The process went pretty smooth & the hiring team was cordial. HR was really responsive until after the 2nd in person interview. After the final panel interviews with the VP+ leadership HR went cold. I reached out a week later, the recruiter notified me I was still a strong candidate and would be in touch as soon as feedback was received. I reached out 3 weeks later & recruiter notified me I wasn't selected- wish you best of luck in the future. After multiple phone interviews and 2 in person interviews thats a significant time commitment. It's a real shame not to notify the candidate that he/she didn't get the position promptly and a bigger disappointment to not provide any feedback at all. I reached out to every person I interviewed with to request areas of opportunity to no avail. Without providing feedback it's very difficult to deep dive where you went wrong.

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX News.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from HR. I had a phone interview that was simple and generic interview questions. Then a week later an in person interview. with the EP of the show. It was a great interview felt more like a friendly conversation. Was asked to come again to meet with the host, came back the following week. Went through all of that and still no offer.

Freelance Telepromter Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FOX News (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process took over a month. First, I had a phone interview. Then, a week later they emailed for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was roughly about thirty mins. I was asked a few question regarding my resume and background history. Then they gave me a tour around the building. After the interview, about two weeks later they emailed me regarding my three refrences. After my three references, I was told I had to a background check. And, last week I got an offer.

College Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FOX News.

Interview

Online with automated questions and then two over the phone interviews. The process took a few months and wasn't that challenging. They asked very appropriate questions and were informative with their timeline.

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

My interview started off with casual discussion with executives, writing tests and situational questions. It wasn’t the most difficult process, but it wasn’t easy either. They’re looking for knowledgeable people with personality. It’s turned out to be a great company to work for.

College Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FOX News in April 2019.

Interview

Put application in in January. Waited about 3 months and then received an email to schedule a 15 minute phone interview with HR. The interview was standard and probably 20 minutes long in its entirety. Heard back from the in May.

College Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FOX News in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through the website but knew an employee who referred me and helped me out. Got a call and was asked basic interview questions. Offered the position about a week later and was asked to submit a transcript and two letters of recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite Fox News anchor? How familiar are you with the Fox News brand? Describe your resume.   Answer Question