Cover image for FOX News

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

FOX News Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 206 of over 206 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

FOX News

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Applied online. Had a Phone screening interview with basic questions, friendly and wanted to know about specific fields that was of interest. zoom interview after that. Current events questions, writing tests to determine written skills.

Interview Questions
  • What areas are you passionate in?
    Answer Question

FOX News

Application

I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Was on a zoom with 3 of the producers. Asked simple questions like why fox ? Telll us about yourself ? What do you know about our program? Pretty easy interview just prepare before hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about FOX News

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

FOX News

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Felt similar to an interrogation and I was whisked away to a secluded conference room. They rolled eyes at my question and made me feel like they were checking a box by interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FOX News

Application

I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Phone screen then detailed interview process with email instructions. Casual conversation that runs just like a typical interview - wants to see interest and good questions you have for them,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FOX News

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX News in Jul 2022

Interview

A phone screen with recruiter, zoom call with hiring manager and technical interview with lead developer. Hiring manager interview went really well. He basically told me that I am moving forward. Then during technical interview, the interviewer was absent, ended up rescheduling and then had a great interview. He basically told me no further questions and I will write positive feedback to HR. After a week and a half of ghosting, the recruiter told me they are not moving forward and interviewing other candidates. No feedback, nothing...that's it!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Agile team management process and some product owner/requirement management questions.

FOX News

Application

I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Nice people they held a nice convo making you feel welcomed. Intrigued you in the position and the work space at Fox News. Interviewers were polite and eager to hear from you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FOX News

Application

I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

My interviewers were friendly, interested, and engaged. They asked about my background and how it applied to the positions, as well as how I would proceed in a variety of situations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your process of music selection and audio branding.

FOX News

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX News

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX News (New York, NY)

Interview

In person interview, had to take a small test to see if I was up to date on my current events. Interviewed my former senior producer who was great to talk to, got hired the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FOX News (New York, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

HR sets up 4 interviews with the senior accountant, supervisor, director and VP of accounting via zoom. They are about 30 minutes long per person so expect to make the time.

Interview Questions
  • Personable questions relating to time management and characteristics in a team setting. Technical questions as far as recording revenue and a new asset purchase.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 206 Interviews

FOX News Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FOX News as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Production Assistant and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and College Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FOX News takes an average of 32 days when considering 228 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Production Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas College Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FOX News according to 228 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.40%