FOX Sports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FOX Sports (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was very short. I think it took 25 minutes at most. Just be prepared and you should be fine. Also dress professionally and show up 15 minutes early.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FOX Sports.

Interview

Very welcoming. They asked me relevant questions and explain what they are looking for. The interview lasted one hour. Asked many questions that show a signed of interest.

Interview Questions

• compare a finance scenario I've experience and how would that apply to our business here at fox sports.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant/Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX Sports (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Process was fairly quick. Applied online, got a call within a week from a recruiter in Texas. We spoke for about 45 minutes about the position and my qualifications. We set up a time for me to go into the local office and meet with the hiring manager. I went in a week later and spoke with the manager. Was a very chill interview, she was more so looking for a personality fit. I then heard back from the Texas recruiter a week or so later that the manager was going with someone else.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Sports.

Interview

Went for an interview, basic questions, nothing too out of the ordinary. Was not asked back for a second one even though I was directly told I would be.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult clients, and how do you prioritize handling multiple clients at the same time.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FOX Sports.

Interview

After the initial phone screen with human resources, I was called back for two in-person interviews. Both were well organized, concise, and comfortable. The first interview was with the general manager, the second was with a senior vice president who had flown in from Los Angeles. It was exciting, and it was clear that they were invested in finding the "right" person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle a few different scenarios that were specific to the job. It painted a picture of not only how I would handle the scenarios, but also what a glimpse of the day-to-day operations of the position required.   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Sports (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called to go down to their office and come in to meet with some individuals I'd work with if I got the job. I went up to their floor and got a tour of the floor, met some members of the team and who I would be working with. Very open to questions and discussion.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FOX Sports (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview was approximately 25 minutes long. Was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with my would be supervisor. The in person interview was 30 minutes and I was offered the job before I left.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FOX Sports in April 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview with a recruiter in TX for a Chicago position. Very basic questions about background to see if the job was a good fit. Interviewer gave me a timeline of the process & hearing back about next steps(approximately a week), then went completely silent. No response was ever given (good or bad) & interviewer ignored multiple emails asking for status updates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your company & why Fox Sports?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FOX Sports (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by three people but two of them didn't show up, so they were suppose to called me back to catch up with the last 2 people but they didn't. It felt very irresponsible

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FOX Sports.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I received an email setting up a phone interview. I had a phone interview, they were nice and friendly. Asked me a few questions.