FRCH NELSON Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FRCH NELSON

2.2

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FRCH NELSON.

Interview

Received a call from HR to schedule an interview. Came down to the office to interview with 4 people. The interview was very relaxed and there was a lot of joking around.

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FRCH NELSON (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Met with 3 VPs in a small meeting room who fanned through my design portfolio, gave a few bits of constructive criticism, then quickly moved on to questions. They were relatively easy to talk to. I'm a natural people-pleaser, so keeping them happy was an easy task.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave an offer that was reasonable, so I didn't think it was necessary to negotiate.

Senior Graphic Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FRCH NELSON (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Step 1 - It started with a phone interview, basic questions reviewing my qualifications.
    Step 2 - Given a project and told to come up with some ideas for a holiday promotion.
    Step 3 - Face to face interview discussing test project, company goals and test project.

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to experience and position expectations.   1 Answer
    • Q: Salary expectations   1 Answer

Project Coordinator (Freelance) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FRCH NELSON (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I walked everyone (6 interviewers) through my portfolio and resume. The atmosphere was very informal, with lots of joking. Not only was it not nerve-wracking, but it was actually fun.

Interview Questions

• What my long term career goals are, where I was applying for graduate schools, etc.   Answer Question