FTS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTS International Interview Questions

2.1

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eighty Four, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTS International (Eighty Four, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Fastest interview of my life, asked me three questions and then we went to go and do paperwork. I honestly don't think I've ever had an easier interview for any job or for any company that I have ever interviewed or worked for.

Interview Questions

• Driving record, do I do drugs, do I really want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room unless you have previous experience, which I did not

Electronics Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aledo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International (Aledo, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very casual interview. Was shown around the shop and work areas and everything was explained clearly. Atmosphere is very laid back and a non-stressful environment. Took over 3 weeks to finally start work after I was offered the job, but it was worth the wait.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

My recruiter was awesome and very responsive. The interview process consisted of an initial phone screen and then a single round, followed by one phone interview with a leader who was unavailable the day of my face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward. I had already vetted the salary range, and my recruiter was aware of my expectations.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International in September 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet. Interviewed aNd offered the job on the spot. Interviewed with 2 guys I knew I had better people skills than and the more Ive gotten to know them the more i realized I was right. Overall just a slow process until I got an interview. This is definitely a Who you know is more important than What you know.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

Started by talking about yourself (general background), then asked about prior work experience, then asked about a time I had to be a team leader, why you would be the best candidate for this positon

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTS International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Simple. Applied on the company website, they called me the next day, flew out the next morning (Friday), job offer on Monday, started a week later. They did not pay for the flight but I am told they will allow for some positions. No relocation either. Things might have changed since the downturn however. Its is a very laid back environment, interview started at a mexican restaurant down the street, went to a conference room, finished with meeting my future team.

Interview Questions

• Describe you past experiences relative to this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FTS International (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Got in touch with engineering manager through an employee I knew who worked there. He emailed me and asked me to send him my resume. I emailed him my resume and after he reviewed it he called me to tell my to apply for the position online. After submitting my application I was called for an online interview where I was asked questions about my past experience and industry knowledge. After a couple weeks I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about hydraulic fracturing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate where I chose to live while working there.

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International (Odessa, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application at the career fair. About 1 week later I was emailed by the engineering manager asking if I would like an interview. Two weeks later the interview took place. The questions were pretty standard. Like the first questions that would come up if you googled "interview questions".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an offer and immediately accepted. Then I found out most people in my position were making more for a starting salary so I wish I had tried to negotiate.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

Went well and everyone there was nice

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

Interview was easy, hiring process easy and quick