FTS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roosevelt, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTS International (Roosevelt, UT) in January 2012.

Interview

it was fairly decent but also the company i worked for was called jw then ftsi bought them out. so it was fairly easy and decent.They also asked alot if i have had a cdl and if i had experience in wireline.

Interview Questions

• Do i like to work long hrs. Did i have a cdl.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTS International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Basic phone interview with manager and technical people participating followed by in person interview. In person interview was again oriented toward answers to technical java questions that typically would only be know by a Java developer.

Interview Questions

• A number of very technical oriented Java questions, even for managerial positions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard line by FTS, take it or leave it. No room for negotiiation. Gave the impression they can find people like you every day.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

My recruiter was awesome and very responsive. The interview process consisted of an initial phone screen and then a single round, followed by one phone interview with a leader who was unavailable the day of my face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward. I had already vetted the salary range, and my recruiter was aware of my expectations.

Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTS International (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

One on One interview process with the Travel Manager and the staff. Worked with me to get there during hours that I could due to my work schedule.
    I don't remember anything else about the interview process but Glassdoor wont take this submission without a 30 word minimum so I am just typing this sentence so I can finish this survey.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International (Midland, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed setting and direct questions in relation to experience and education. Second interview took some persistence to get hold of the interviewer to schedule the interview. They were flexible to my schedule specially during the holiday season. They answered all of my questions in regards to salary, benefits and work expectations

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

Interview was easy, hiring process easy and quick

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTS International (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen and then a face to face interviews with hiring manager and department Senior Director. Process was pretty much industry standard. Hiring manager asked specific questions; technical and situation based.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most successful projects and what made it so?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FTS International in September 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet. Interviewed aNd offered the job on the spot. Interviewed with 2 guys I knew I had better people skills than and the more Ive gotten to know them the more i realized I was right. Overall just a slow process until I got an interview. This is definitely a Who you know is more important than What you know.

Field Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTS International (Washington, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was delayed by number of applicants. Job Fair was held by company on multiple days for a mix of management, supervisory, technical, and laborer positions. Culture appeared geared towards travel and mandatory overtime required for many positions. Interviewer wasn't professional HR person, but manager or engineer. A dozen or so interview tables were set up within a room, with interviews occuring simultaneously. This was a first-look interview process, screening for specific KSAs. Somewhat difficult to conduct interview with so many distractions. Very unsual experience.

Interview Questions

• We work many hours, sometimes 15-16 hours without stopping. Will that be a problem?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FTS International.

Interview

Started by talking about yourself (general background), then asked about prior work experience, then asked about a time I had to be a team leader, why you would be the best candidate for this positon