FUJIFILM Electronic Materials Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials in January 2017.

Interview

Interview started well, basically going over resume. Then, was asked that how is it that as a recent business college grad I am working as a recruiter as if something must be wrong with me. I answered with the truth that college grads are not given positions like these right away because of lack of experience. After that, was asked to rate my Excel skills and when responded with a 9 (out of 10) was laughed at. The recruiter went on to say "oh well you must know how to do pivot tables right? The tone of the interview I feel was more being looked down at. As a recruiter myself, I would never act better than anyone even if the position I am hiring for is basic. I worked using SAP/ERP for a sales company where I had to check inventory and have been providing high customer service my whole life through the internships or jobs I've held. In addition, have a supply chain certification and I believe I had everything that the company could ask for yet even if offered a position would not take it. At the end I asked a couple of questions about dealing with vendors internationally to which the recruiter couldn't even answer. After this experience with the company, I will not bother ever again with it but HR has to work on the training for the recruiters big time. As the face of a company, recruiters have a lot of say in the success of the company and by putting their feelings or biases first rather than the company's interest put the company in jeopardy. For whatever reason, this recruiter felt some type of way which overshadowed the whole interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials.

Interview

Applied on-line and interview was straightforward, focused on experience, educational qualifications, how the candidate can contribute to the success of the company. Technical skills are checked. Overall had great experience as the interviewers were very experienced in the fields. No out of the way questions were asked.

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials.

Interview

The interview had the heads of the quality control divisions. One asked questions and the others mostly listened. I had brought extra copies of my resume, which was good. They had a fun dynamic and made jokes, that made me feel comfortable with them.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Electronic Materials (Mesa, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Panel interview - all department managers or upper management. Lots of behavior based questions, maybe a few light technical questions. For the most part, they wanted to know about my prior experience in working on capital projects.