FabSoft Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FabSoft

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Grove, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FabSoft (Cedar Grove, NJ) in Apr 2017

Interview

Reasonable interview for an entry level position. They asked for a rough idea of your technical background, mostly checking what you have worked on before coming there. They seemed to be ok with a straight-out-of-college level of experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you open the Event Viewer, and what does it show you?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FabSoft

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FabSoft

Interview

Arrived at location, place looks more like a factory than an office. Was given a written test on paper, some coding questions, I handed this in to the secretary/HR and she advised me a manager will come out for the interview. Manager walked in after 15 minutes and requested it to revise one of the answers on the assesment. After I was finished with the revised assesment I handed this in to the secretary, she came back a minute later and advised me that the manager was not busy and we had reschedule the interview. Most humiliating experience! no respect to a professional or to any person applying for a job, why not have the manager come in and cut the interview short if I was not fit for the position? As soon as I walked to this place I knew I didn't want to work here but I had some ethics and continue with the interview process.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Grove, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FabSoft (Cedar Grove, NJ) in Apr 2012

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. After about two weeks, I received an email from the Hiring Manager who requested we schedule a phone interview. The email was very detailed and described the entire recruitment/selection process. A few days later, i participated in the phone interview which lasted 30-45 minutes. The questions focused mostly on my skills and past employment. The very next day, i received another email asking me to come in for an in-person interview. I was to meet with the hiring manager and CEO. I scheduled the interview Monday afternoon. I waited in the reception area for 15 minutes where I engaged in an informal conversation/interview with the hiring manager. I was escorted to the conference room where I then interviewed with CEO. The interviewed lasted about 20 minutes. He showed me out and said they would be in touch. The next day I received an email with a job offer. I accepted and started the following Monday.

Interview Questions
  • How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?
3 people found this interview helpful