FabSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FabSoft

4.0

Human Resources/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Grove, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FabSoft (Cedar Grove, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. After about two weeks, I received an email from the Hiring Manager who requested we schedule a phone interview. The email was very detailed and described the entire recruitment/selection process. A few days later, i participated in the phone interview which lasted 30-45 minutes. The questions focused mostly on my skills and past employment. The very next day, i received another email asking me to come in for an in-person interview. I was to meet with the hiring manager and CEO. I scheduled the interview Monday afternoon. I waited in the reception area for 15 minutes where I engaged in an informal conversation/interview with the hiring manager. I was escorted to the conference room where I then interviewed with CEO. The interviewed lasted about 20 minutes. He showed me out and said they would be in touch. The next day I received an email with a job offer. I accepted and started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?   6 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some flex-time on an as needed basis. For example, come in at 8:30am and work until 5:30pm.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FabSoft.

Interview

Arrived at location, place looks more like a factory than an office.
    Was given a written test on paper, some coding questions, I handed this in to the secretary/HR and she advised me a manager will come out for the interview.

Manager walked in after 15 minutes and requested it to revise one of the answers on the assesment.
    After I was finished with the revised assesment I handed this in to the secretary, she came back a minute later and advised me that the manager was not busy and we had reschedule the interview.

Most humiliating experience! no respect to a professional or to any person applying for a job, why not have the manager come in and cut the interview short if I was not fit for the position?

As soon as I walked to this place I knew I didn't want to work here but I had some ethics and continue with the interview process.

FabSoft Response

Aug 7, 2014 – CEO

This was a very strange interview. This applicant was very professional but unfortunately they did fail our standard entry level test. After receiving his test and seeing the low score, we did ask... More