Fabindia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fabindia

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fabindia (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I am interested for the designation which u suggest because i am also having experience in the same, so please tell me the proper location of the company so that i can contact you.

Thanks hoping for the positive response"

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fabindia.

Interview

The interview process was long, the questions asked were pointless(except for a few) and to some extent unethical. One of the interviewers did not know what to ask or how to take the conversation forward as well as the questions asked were repetitive. There were two telephonic rounds followed by three personal Interviews on different days, followed by an offer letter which was supposed to be sent the next day but never got delivered. I was called upon by the company thrice and then was asked to wait for long hours between interviews as there was no scheduling done before time. Overall, it just showcased that the HR as well as the employees do not care about the message the organisation gives out to its prospective employees.

Apart from my interview process, another person who was "waiting" with me for a different position shared similar opinion and this was the 4th time this person was called upon and sent back without giving a proper feedback or assurance.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fabindia (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

They had some 3-4 rounds which went well the questions asked by all are more or less same with few additions here and there, I was made comfortable at all levels, but I felt there was some confusion between themselves in deciding. They all showed excitement in interviewing but it aS clear they were not able to take decision

Interview Questions

• What changes will you bring to the company if you are hired   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fabindia (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

through a friend and was very fast

Interview Questions

• nothing much was asked... i was a fresher and that what they wanted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really since i was paid double of what i got earlier in hotel industry

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fabindia (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

They called me up. I did not response properly so they mailed me the offer letter directly. Nothing much was asked as they wanted me in their organization. On paying a visit to the office they provided me the appointment letter. I was a fresher then so my questions regarding my designation and salary were met with vague answers which I can identify now. Please be very careful while joining this company and clearing the facts specially with the HR of the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing mentionable. Only that whether I would be available for long hours (i.e, 12pm-9pm) or not. But later the time extended from morning 10am to night 10: 30 also. Sometimes even we were told to come at morning 8.00 am and had to extend till night 9:45pm also. Though working hours were over by 9:30pm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a fresher so facts were not known to me. The facts were disclosed gradually after joining.
    I would advise anybody to join this organization with their concepts very clear and do clear out all the benefits and incentives and pay scale whether matching that of the designation or not before joining.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fabindia (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite elaborate. There were 3 stages of 1:1 interview - Human Resource, Design Manager and Market Region Head. It was a very friendly interview where they basically described the job profile to me to ensure that I am ready to take up all the responsibilities.
    It is important you do not give any false information in the resume regarding your credentials and references.

Interview Questions

• What are your negative qualities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is not easy to negotiate.
    I would advice them to ensure they know what the job profile offers before taking up the job namesake due to the brand value.