Falconwood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Falconwood

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Falconwood (Norfolk, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview is thru phone kinda simple. The in-person interview was formal but relaxed. Basic panel interview with a couple of managers in person and a couple thru phone conference. They were very professional and nice people. They explained the position, they explained what the company is all about then the interview part starts and at the end they ask you if you have questions. Overall very nice people and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you questions from your resume. No unexpected trick questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Falconwood (Crystal City, VA).

Interview

The interview was in Crystal City, VA. Had trouble finding specific high-rise, but they were helpful in getting me there. Very friendly people, and apparently very knowledgeable. Appearance was that they had subject matter experts on hand for the job in question. They asked me to describe various past roles, which were my favorite, and asked some hypothetical questions to determine how I would address situations.

Devops Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Falconwood (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

A few emails and one in person interview. I made it very apparent I was going to fight for the job, and I did. I spent three days curating and cleaning my work examples and writing samples (you must be a decent writer to work here). The final 1:1 was, I'd later found, more of a formality, to ensure I didn't "show up in a speedo or something."

Interview Questions

• So, it seems like you're primarily focused on automation and efficiency; how do you expect to do in an environment (gov't) where you spend a large portion of your time stuck in the mud wrapped in red tape?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Falconwood (Arlington, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Leadership met with me and made every effort to maintain open communication. It was sincerely impressive and I felt comfortable with the questions. No complaints with the interview process. The team lead was present for questions. They were really friendly and straight forward in the job requirements.