Fame House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fame House

2.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was very quick. Got a call from New York and I was in Philadelphia a day or two later to interview. It was very easy and laid back.

Interview Questions

• If you were a kitchen appliance, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Email Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Phone interview with the HR department at UMG. 2.) Phone interview with management at Fame House. 3.) Technical and writing test.

I was GHOSTED by the interviewer after inquiring about the salary. The HR department sent me an email almost two months later to let me know they went with another candidate. It was the most unprofessional interview experience of my career.

E-Commerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a hiring person from UMG and a few days later they emailed me to set up an in person interview at the Philadelphia office. The in-person interview was with 2 people that worked in the department that I was interviewing for.

The initial interview went fine, but I didn't have any contact information for the people that had interviewed me. I sent a follow up to the person at UMG that I had spoken to on the phone who said he would get back to me shortly to let me know if I had gotten the position, or if I did not get it he would have feedback for me. After that I didn't hear back from anyone, which was a bit upsetting because some feedback would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Have any of your previous positions been project management oriented?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had 2 separate projects that would each take several hours to complete, but you only had 1 hour to get them both one?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

A series of verbal interviews that involved barely any technical topics. Didn't seems like a serious web department despite high profile clientele. Seemed like more of a generalist IT slave role. No documentation, build tools, modern processes, interview didn't seem to know what react or scss was, or their reasons for existing and usage in any general sense. Evidence of no work/life balance.

Interview Questions

• Was asked vague questions with no way of engaging in a conversation do to ignorance of web industry.   1 Answer

Digital Media Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fame House.

Interview

I completed a phone interview and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I also was acked to complete a case study project before coming in. When I interviewed I met with a VP and an Account Manager, which lasted about 20 minutes and was very insightful.

Interview Questions

• How does the work you did at your previous job apply to what we do here?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

After a brief phone interview with the VP of biz dev, I was brought in for an interview with my potential manager and another account manager. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. At the end, I was given information about a test project that was to be turned around in the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time about you pitched a new technology to a client and saw the project through.   Answer Question

Paid Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Fame House required two interviews, one was 1 on 1 and the second was with the number two and number three of the company. I had to submit a test project for a hypothetical client and did not receive any feedback on it. I was asked to summarize the report in person and eventually did not get the job I had applied for.

Paid Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fame House (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview -- very low key. The in person interview became more of a conversation, which really took the edge off. Heard back within a week following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your responsibilities at your last job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fame House in June 2019.

Interview

Unprofessional. I received an acceptance email for a phone interview. Responded with lots of available days and times. None worked for Marco. Was asked if I had availability during business hours (which are not listed anywhere online). When I asked what those were, I was ghosted. I even followed up offering more time/days for the interview. No reply. All this could have been avoided had the hiring manager began his first email sharing with me what HIS availability was and had me choose from that. They missed out on an incredible and hard working employee.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for a phone interview during business hours   1 Answer