Famous Dave's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Famous Dave's Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

1.8

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Famous Dave's.

Interview

Standard interview. I don't remember all the questions but they were pretty standard I am sure.The whole process took about two weeks. I went to three different interviews: two managers and the last one was the GM.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Quick and informal. The manager on duty took me to an empty table and read me questions from a list. The interview took maybe about 20 minutes. I got an offer on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Famous Dave's.

Interview

You should apply online then come in ask for a manger bring a new resume to hand them. Talk about your experience related to working with people under high stress situations. Get interview and ACE IT

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Famous Dave's (Roseville, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was fast and unprofessional. I couldn't believe how easy it was for famous Daves to offer you a job. The interview was staged by two managers. The manager and her higher manager. They will ask you questions about your last jobs and why they should hire you.

Interview Questions

• What skills will you be able to provide to our team?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Famous Dave's (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Manager called me one day after I applied at SnagaJob. Came to the restaurant, and the whole entire experience was easy and simple. I got hired on the spot right after the interview. Only three, simple questions too

Host/ToGo Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Famous Dave's.

Interview

Had 3 interviews, fairly easy, nothing to worry about, process took no longer than a week. Went by quick. Didn't drug test or anything. Asked basic interview questions. It was laid back and chill

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Famous Dave's in April 2016.

Interview

Saw an ad on Craigslist looking for some Famous hosts. I went into the restaurant and asked to fill out an application. The GM came out, sat me down and we had a chat. I brought a resume so he didn't have me fill out the app. He discussed the shifts and pay and offered me the job. The next day I went in for the orientation and I started training 2 days later.

Host/ToGo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Famous Dave's (Roseville, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

It's normally on spot. If there are 3 mangers in you get interview right away and you told if you recieved the Job or not.the mangers can be quite friendly some may be qquirky and a bit judgmental. They don't call if you don't het the job. And ask that you don't call to check on you application because they will call you.

Interview Questions

• How to so you feel about a team oriented environment?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Famous Dave's (East Peoria, IL).

Interview

It was simple and straight forward. Long as I could work the hours expected and was prompt and on time. I was hired, not much needed to qualify though this was a entry level job though so that would be expected.

Interview Questions

• If I could work well with different personalities and types of people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Famous Dave's (Oswego, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. I walked in and interviewed for about 10 minutes. He asked me about other jobs I've had, school, and experience. I was hired on the spot and filled out my paper work that day. Training lasted for 4 days and it was very helpful (and paid).

Interview Questions

• If I'm good at speaking with others.   1 Answer