KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Fancy Hands Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fancy Hands

Fancy Hands

Application

I interviewed at Fancy Hands

Interview

I Applied online, waited to hear from them and then did a virtual interview from my laptop. Made me take a typing test and assessment. Then waited for a email to see if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Which scenario below would a "Google Doc" be most useful for?
    Answer Question

Fancy Hands

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fancy Hands in Mar 2022

Interview

Awnsering sample questions and responding accordingly. Know the difference between document types. Know the best and most efficient ways to look things up, such as the best steak house near you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fancy Hands

Application

I interviewed at Fancy Hands

Interview

There was no interview just an assessment process which by the way was not difficult. It was a series of basic questions but only pays about 4 to 7 dollars per task completed but the tasks are also easy

Interview Questions
  • Which scenario below would a "Google Doc" be most useful for?

Fancy Hands

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fancy Hands in Jan 2022

Interview

Question and answer session pretty easy. Ask about research skills, customer service, attention to detail. If you are courteous. Why you want to work with the company. Why you are seeking this position.

Interview Questions
  • What website would be the best to use to find the best steakhouse near your home

Fancy Hands

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fancy Hands in Oct 2021

Interview

There was no interview. I had to take an assessment. I took my time and I know I did everything correctly and I have years of Administrative experience, however they rejected my application within 1 hour. I don't understand it I was excited about this work at home part-time opportunity, but now I feel lousy.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Fancy Hands (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

You have to take a short assessment that will test your basic google skills, and if you pass the assessment, then they will hire you immediately after and you can start right away.

Interview Questions
  • Along the lines of "List some things to do in Los Angeles on X date that involve bikes."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I interviewed at Fancy Hands (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Send email for the application, then I need to provide information on my experiences and education. The application contains some questions and asking about the skills that you have and personal datas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fancy Hands (Roanoke, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Straight forward wasn’t a hard interview process they are checking for grammar and how well you know how to type and I was wondering if it was timed or not because it did not say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fancy Hands (Houston, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

The application process was simple and straightforward. The challenge questions didn’t take long to complete and I felt confident in my responses. Not sure why I was declined, since others have said it’s a great way to work as a virtual assistant.

Interview Questions
  • They asked several grammar questions and two research questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fancy Hands (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I sent my application 8 days ago and I still haven't heard back from them. Whenever I look at the application status it just says that it is pending and emailing their support won't help. The application itself was easy and took me about an half an hour to complete.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews

Fancy Hands Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Fancy Hands according to 49 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 28.99%