Farmer John Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Farmer John

2.7

Night Shift Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmer John (Vernon, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

One on One interview was very easy just ask you about questions about what your application that you filled out nothing to difficult .. 1 advise don’t chew gum!!

Interview Questions

• They Ask Questions About Your Previous Work History & Why You Left, And Ask You A Series Of Questions Like If Hired Can You Stand Loud Noises, Smell Etc. They Ask if you Have any certifications.   2 Answers

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmer John (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter where a phone screen was conducted. Once I passed the phone screen, I was scheduled for a panel phone interview with the hiring manager and the HR manager. I the phone interview was very casual and they were very pleasant. I got tripped up on the one interview question.

Interview Questions

• How would you start a LOTO program at a company that doesn't have one in place?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Farmer John.

Interview

Initial phone screening, consisted of background and interest. Interviewed with HR two days later and then with two supervisors the following day. HR asked more about you whereas supervisors talked about the job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmer John.

Interview

Was asked very good questions. Ended up having a conversation in Spanish. Majority of the laborer workforce is Hispanic. They engage the interns really well and push them to strive for success in the projects.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Farmer John (Vernon, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Before graduating from a four year university I met the Human Resources and Research and Development managers at a school function. I expressed interest but explained I had travel plans over the summer. Farmer John was persistent in the hiring process and gave me the availability of having a hire date at the end of summer rather than the beginning. The interview process consisted of a panel of five persons in management. Each interview lasted about thirty minutes. After the interview I heard back from Human Resources with in three days.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate and move out of California?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmer John.

Interview

Interviewed with IT manager and HR hiring manager.

IT based questions and regular HR scenario type questions.

Easy interview....8-10 questions per interviewer.

Interviewed each one back to back in one day...took about 1 hr from beginning of the interview to the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmer John.

Interview

Had two interviews with the director of marketing and senior operations manager. Because it was a marketing internship position, it seemed like the interview with the director of marketing is more important one than the latter

Interview Questions

• most questions were expected, however the interview time was really early and I was late for it because it was time consuming to find buildings   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farmer John (Vernon, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Maintenance superintendant or a maintenance engineer will interview you about your knowledge. Its basically whether you know what you doing or not. You may or may NOT have to troubleshoot components using schematics, or you may just have to draw a start stop circuit....Not that tuff, they just hiring bodies right now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farmer John (Vernon, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Early start for interview. You get interviewed by 7 different mangers from different areas of the plant, which is interesting. They give you a a tour of the plant and different departments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a problem and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmer John (Vernon, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

They have instituted new hiring process since my employment. Make sure to emphasize willingness to learn and interest in industry.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate for the intern position