Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union

2.7

Agency Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

2 step generic interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiations. Semi-franchise standard business owner contract.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Cupertino, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in and talked to the hiring agent. It was more or less like a conversation and she ended up explaining the whole process to me.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Generic behavior based questions. There is a phone interview/review and then they set up an in office interview. It is a panel of a few. If you get through that you usually meet with the branch manager that day. They waste quite a bit of your time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really other than the fact that in general the Farmers atmosphere is very bland and socially challenged introverts so it is hard to blend or make a connection.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered 42k I countered with 50k and then they offered 48500. I accepted.

Insurance Sales Interview

Interview

Relatively comfortable/painless interview. Made it to background check process but decided it wouldn't have been a good fit.

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Olathe, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

I first met with a Farmer's representative at a career day at my school. I had an interview with three managers and then had a phone interview. After the phone interview, I had my final interview. The final interview was very relaxed, it was pretty much the same behavioral questions as the other two. After we talked, they had me sit with an employee and observe them work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you didn't agree with company policies, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They offer a great benefits package!

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A phone interview, a test, and a final on-site interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Frisco, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was very generic. Seamed as if you didn't have the skills or if you did have the skills...you were hired on regardless/

Interview Questions

Commission based work and zero benefits.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview was over three phone conversations and two in person sessions. I was headhunted for this position and they had discovered me via my Dice resume.
    All of the questions were straight forward and reasonable. It should be stated that the hiring manager for me is no longer with the company. He left four months after I started.

Negotiation

The negotiations were fair and open. They consisted of one in person session and two follow on phone conversations. I was able to set my salary, start date and benefit start date.

Accounting Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Very standard interview process with some experience questions thrown in. The hours are long and you may be underpaid compared to competitors, but the corporate culture is very family orientated. Many employees are Gen-Y.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is more important to you, finishing on time or quality?   Answer Question

Liability Adjuster Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview questions. Spend time reviewing this type of interview so you are fluid. The interviewers will ask questions like "tell us a time when..." "how did you overcome a difficult choice..."

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about representing clients who have done things you may find difficult?   Answer Question