Farnsworth Group Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farnsworth Group Inc

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farnsworth Group Inc (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was asked typical questions regarding my work history, school history, and future goals. I was told that everything I wanted to do with my career is what the company was striving for. I was taken around the office and shown a few projects.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I feel they needed someone pretty badly, and were essentially telling me what I wanted to hear.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farnsworth Group Inc.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, supervisor, and in-person interview. Whole process took 3-4 weeks. They asked for and reached out to 2-3 references. A drug screening and background check were required. Questions were not generally technical, but more about background and experience. Interviewing with several different people gave me a good opportunity to get a more holistic feel for the types of personalities within the company.

Civil EIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farnsworth Group Inc in April 2014.

Interview

There was a two-step interview process. The first interview was done over the phone with the head of HR. This was a very informal interview where she explained the job responsibilities, expectations, salary, and work hours. We then went on to some generic questions about my employment eligibility and possession of a driver license. Finally, we went over my work history very briefly. I was told I would be contacted if selected for the followup interview. This interview took half an hour.
    The second interview was also conducted over the phone (since I live on the other side of the country). For the second interview I was put on speaker phone and spoke to the area supervisor and an additional staff engineer. They again went over the job expectations and answered any questions I had. They then started going over my resume so I could discuss my experience in more detail. The questions were the typical ones you get asked in every interview. The second interview took an hour and was very relaxed and informal as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was familiar with horizontal drilling operations.   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farnsworth Group Inc (Peoria, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR to begin things. Once selected I was interviewed onsite by 4 people, 1 on 1 then 3 on 1. It took half a day to interview and then I didn't hear from them for nearly a month. I called to inquire if I got the position but no one got back to me.

Negotiation

They didn't budge when I asked for more money, even though it was below market average

Confidential Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farnsworth Group Inc in January 2008.

Interview

Standard interview process. Took approximately 30 days. Recruiting team was friendly and helpful. Interview questions were typical (describe a situation where... )

Interview Questions

• Discuss a difficult situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question