FastMed Urgent Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FastMed Urgent Care

1.9

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Cleveland, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

I was treated very rudley by the staff . it was suppose to be a working imterview and i was annoyned by the unprofessionalism that i left.i would never recommend this place to anyone. They are very disorganized and seem to not care.

Interview Questions

• Never asked any questions bc i left   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Telephone, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

The Senior Healthcare Recruiter at
    FastMed Urgent Care was not available. A brief survey questionnaire prior to having a telephone interview but the person never called and was not available by phone. Emailed and no response back

Interview Questions

• They were a no show on the telephone after a called   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care.

Interview

My interview is Monday at 12 I'm very excited to see what the experience is about at a urgent care I pray that they allow me to show them how dedicated I am for the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

In person interview to discuss job in detail. Lasted about an hour or so. Felt as though they were very knowledgeable and laid out exactly what they were looking for. However, they did not ask many questions about me as a candidate, so unsure if they are just looking for employees to fill the spaces or if they are particular about who they hire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed separately by a clinic manager and the regional manager. The process was easy and comfortable. A HR representative reached out to me via email to offer me the position. I was able to upload my credentials and electronically sign the hiring paperwork to streamline the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Gilbert, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a great interviewing experience. Very warm and friendly. Very down to earth and easy going. Informative about their protocols, and scheduling process. Gave me a job offer less than 24 hours later.

Accountant Interview

Interview

The interview itself was very short from the moment I walked in the door. The interviewer did most of the talking which did not allow for me to explain my qualifications.

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Held in a coffee shop one on one laid back tried to get to know me better. There was a skills test about the back office in addition to the front office. Was asked how to tie a shoe only using words.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you have to offer the company? when are you able to work?   Answer Question

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume, called for interview within a few days. Went into interview, met with two members of management. Given full overview of the company, their past and proposed future, the role I was being considered for and the opportunities it could lead to.

Midlevel Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FastMed Urgent Care (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

There was no interview. I was originally employed by another company that sold out to Fastmed. We were given literally less than 72 hours notice of the need to complete dozens of pages of paperwork and submit applications to keep the jobs we were already in. Friday at 4p we were told we had until noon on Monday to turn everything in...and, no, there was no notice or forewarning of any kind. Just "bang" you've got less than 3 days to keep your job and sign this one year contract that we are shoving in front of you.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to keep working without interruption? Good--fill all out this phone book and get it back to us within the next 3 days.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was zero negotiation. See preceding answers.