Fauji Fertilizer Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fauji Fertilizer Company Interview Questions

3.1

Mechanical Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sādiqābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Sādiqābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in January 2016.

Interview

First i saw their requirement after applying their HR send me mail for Interview.
    after enter the interview room there was panel of people are there i say helo and they say me to set the chair and start the interview.

Interview Questions

• they ask me different type question related my job like pump, boiler, Heat Exchanger,High Pressure Vessels,Conyars and about my salary and Designation.   1 Answer

Assistant Executive Civil Works Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

Panel of senior management;short interview since the resume' scrutiny and phone interviews had already been held. I was among 5 more applicants who were from my field of work. Went through a series of quick technical and management questions. I was also provided with a questionnaire to complete and return to HR before the interview. We were given travel allowance for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move to a remote plant site for your job?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website. GAT score required got call for 1st technical interview.

Interview Questions

• pure subject related questions.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

- Test includes professional and IQ evaluation.
    - First interview consisting of technical questions.
    - Second interview comprises of technical & behavioral evaluation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

- No negotiation.

Intren Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

just asked higher management for training and took 3 to 4 weeks for letter to come. after that you have initial training in library. then they transfer you to office and you learn about company

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted through a ex-employee of the company and called for a 1:1 interview for a position in a newly set up division for overseas services. I was interviewed by the General Manager in a screening interview, which included discussions on all the areas of my expertise and the job requirements. The interview was very comprehensive covering all aspects from primary schooling to post-graduate studies to various job positions. It also included questions from marketing and financial management as the job under discussion required capabilities of both. After the initial screening interview, I was taken through to the Group General Manager (HR) to do a similar screening interview again.
    After the screening interviews, I was called for a group/panel interview after almost 45 days. I was interviewed by the most senior personnel even though I was not being considered for a senior level position as I came to know just before the interview through one of the HR representatives, collecting basic information of several candidates called for similar position. The interview took around 20 minutes to complete and consisted of very brief questions about the market of engineering services in Pakistan and Middle East, in general.
    Within a couple of days from the interview, I was told verbally that I have been short-listed and will be receiving a formal appointment letter in 10 days time. To my surprise, there was no official discussion on the package and perks being offered to me. I was sent a letter that stated only the position I was offered and referred to company policies for the package and perks.

Interview Questions

• Why did not you opt for A Levels and did Intermediate?   1 Answer
    • Do you have relevant contacts in the industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Formally, I was kept unaware of my final remuneration package up until I joined and spent about 10 days with the company. I was unofficially disclosed the basic salary being offered to me by the General Manager of Division for which I was being hired. Whenever I inquired about the take home salary or taxable income or other perks, I got an answer, "you are joining FFC, so do not worry about such things, you will be taken care off and will be pampered". On my continuous insistence, I was told that I would be paid around PKR 125,000 taxable salary, which to my surprise was quite low as compared to the salary I was drawing while I was being interviewed. So, I refused to join straight away and declined the offer being too low a salary offered with no additional perks. I got another call after one day stating that my gross package has been made PKR 150,000 while the remaining perks will be given as per policy. I requested for the policy, for which I got an answer that I have to join to know the policies.
    I decided to go through the experience of knowing the policies by joining the company, although a hard one, but financially it paid off as the company's standing in Pakistan's current economic conditions is extremely good. However, I feel that I was unable to negotiate the position for myself as the perks policy of company is highly inclined on rewarding the senior management while giving minimum to the middle management even. Having said that the policies are not even synchronized with the modern day corporate world and require massive structural changes.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)) in March 2010.

Interview

I Apply in fauji fertilizer company through add in new paper. after applying the post of network technician i receive a call later from employer side. And after this i pass iq/skill test and interview

Interview Questions

• one of the most difficult question I face from employer side is. how you eligible for this technical job?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mīrpur Māthelo (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Mīrpur Māthelo (Pakistan)) in December 2009.

Interview

The process was a thorough and in-depth process. It started with a written test and after passing the test, followed by interview consisting of personality checks. After passing it, final interview was conducted at plant site.

Interview Questions

• What are your negatie points ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were carried out because package was already very attractive

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Lahore (Pakistan)) in November 2009.

Interview

First you apply online and then a test is held. But nowadays they are accepting NTS GAT general test scores. Then candidates are shortlisted based on their test marks and academic percentages (matric to masters) and interviews are held. There are 3 interviews: 1. initial skill related interview, 2. Personality assessment, 3. Panel interview by senior management for final selection.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation