Fauji Fertilizer Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fauji Fertilizer Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

3.4

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was with HR department.There was panel of of 6 people sitting and asking questions one by one.Then there was an other on-site technical interview lasting 1 hr. Technical interview was very tough.They ask question related to your courses in transcript.

Interview Questions

• Difference between synchronous and asynchronous motors?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Instrumentation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in August 2017.

Interview

STAGE 1: Nts Test ---- Basic conceptual based MCQ's. for example,
                      -> Triode is a ________ terminal device.
                      -> 15 is ________ in binary.

But you must prepare well. Sleep well the night before. At least 70 marks are required to be on safe side however 65 marks also works.

STAGE 2: Preliminary interview ----- 2 members panel, 30-50 min friendly interview.

-> First they will ask you about your FYP and try to understand your FYP as a whole.
                      -> Then they will ask you about your transcript and ask questions from the cources you . have studied.
                      -> They ask me about pressure sensors.
                      -> Draw internal structure of solenoid value and explain its functionality.
                      -> How manometer works.
                      -> Temperature ranges of RTD and Thermocouple.
                      -> They they gave me a page to solve a simple circuit analysis question.

STAGE 3: Final interview ---- 6 members panel, 20 - 40 min Q/A type interview.
                            Details are in next section

MTO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2016.

Interview

First you give NTS Test
    You then are considered for MTO after a merit list is made
    If you fulfil the top 30 list, you get an interview call.
    Its a technical interview with technical Questions

Mechanical Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sādiqābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Sādiqābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in January 2016.

Interview

First i saw their requirement after applying their HR send me mail for Interview.
    after enter the interview room there was panel of people are there i say helo and they say me to set the chair and start the interview.

Interview Questions

• they ask me different type question related my job like pump, boiler, Heat Exchanger,High Pressure Vessels,Conyars and about my salary and Designation.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in August 2015.

Interview

There are two interviews. First one is the technical one usually taken by the manager ( Deputy manager) of the department ( or associated department) you have applied for. It is quite technical. The second interview is mainly by senior management and is quite general including hobbies and ambition in life.

Interview Questions

• How can mason make sure that the floor is flat without using level gauge   Answer Question

Assistant Executive Civil Works Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

Panel of senior management;short interview since the resume' scrutiny and phone interviews had already been held. I was among 5 more applicants who were from my field of work. Went through a series of quick technical and management questions. I was also provided with a questionnaire to complete and return to HR before the interview. We were given travel allowance for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move to a remote plant site for your job?   1 Answer

Finance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in December 2013.

Interview

series of interviews first interview then panel interview with participants from different departments and then final interview with m d and cfo and gm h r. Technical questions were asked in the first interview and in subsequent ones majority of the questions were general

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website. GAT score required got call for 1st technical interview.

Interview Questions

• pure subject related questions.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

- Test includes professional and IQ evaluation.
    - First interview consisting of technical questions.
    - Second interview comprises of technical & behavioral evaluation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

- No negotiation.

Intren Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

just asked higher management for training and took 3 to 4 weeks for letter to come. after that you have initial training in library. then they transfer you to office and you learn about company