Fayetteville State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fayetteville State University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Administrative Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University in January 2017.

Interview

Awful, unorganized process. I came in for an interview. I felt that the interview was very strong and went well. They never contacted me telling me I did not receive the position. I emailed HR and the interviewer multiple times to see the hiring process and nothing....

Interview Questions

• What were some social media projects you've worked on in the past?   Answer Question

Evaluation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a face to face interview with the supervisor and another employee. They were very friendly in the manner that they spoke in, and seemed very genuine about their opinions. They made sure that the interview was very interactive (Im shy) and that you completely understood what they were asking you.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University.

Interview

The process was simple and very fast, I answered all the questions in complete sentences making sure that I spoke clear and confidently while looking at the person asking the question at the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle someone that is irate?   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University.

Interview

Was told I had the job and all I need to do was apply and go through the process

Interview Questions

• None....panel did not stick to the interview questions and they were random and not specific to the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

none...although their is a stated range the manager was not willing to go back to Human Resources for additional funds although it is in the budget

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Found the job on internet. Apply for it. Receive an interview invitation after a few days. During the interview, I was told that It is a contract position (not salary or benefit). The company provided office space and clients. The company asked for 60% of the reimbursement or pay from clients. I declined because it asked much higher split than other practices (40%) .

Resident Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is very smooth if you have experience in the area. After submitting My application the response time was very quick. The first interview was a phone interview and if you make it pass the phone interview then you move on to the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical work week for resident director position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University.

Interview

Completed online application process in May. Received a call for an interview in August. Was hired in December.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult. Just your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was the salary scheduled for that position.

Community Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

The whole process takes About 30 days .apply online stay in touch with human Resources . Interview is like a round table interview about 5 people which each ask a situational question. Come prepared make sure you have your resume and dress professional even thought they may not be.

Interview Questions

• Name you most difficult situation how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

A committee of three interviewed me. The person who was the supervisor tried to give me a trick question to see if I was more interested in the job or the salary. See the interview question and my response under the interview questions section. After I answered, she really didn't know what to say. I could see that she didn't have a response or a follow up question because I didn't fall into her trap.

Interview Questions

• What is more important when you look for a job: the salary or the opportunity to gain experience?   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Application submitted online, in-person panel interview, skills (resume critique), verification of background check and transcripts required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a