Fazoli's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fazoli's Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Muncie, IN).

Interview

Hired on the spot because they were short employees, was not asked any interview questions. No prior experience was needed it was a very simple process. Made eye contact with the interviewer, she said it was a main reason she hired me.

Interview Questions

• "Can you close a few nights per week"   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fazoli's.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. I knew someone that worked there who put in a good word for me after I had applied. I then had a phone call with HR. A few weeks went by and then I had an in person interview with the person who would be my supervisor, followed later with an interview of a person who had previously held the role and who would be my peer (and a bit of a mentor when I got started).

Interview Questions

• Why, other than the salary are you interested in doing this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was the standard thing. Application was filled out online and they had a copy of it upon arrival. They explained the job title and responsibility. They talked about job pay and also the benefits.
    They also discussed if you were flexible or not. They discussed the type of clothing to be worn.fter the interview I was told that they were going to talk to the GM and that they would get back with me, in the next 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very Standard, like where did you work, why do you want to work here,etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Carmel, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process began with the application online, and the actual interview took place in the restaurant with the manager. It was very fast and relaxed, and the manager seemed to be very intent on taking what he could get. The questions were mostly focused on availability rather than compatibility, as very little was asked about how I would fit in and how I would operate in the restaurant. The only question of that manner is the one I put on this review.

Interview Questions

• What past jobs have you held and how will they help you here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Lexington, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

First, I came in and they had me sit down in the dining room. The interview was very friendly and conversational. The interviewer got most of her questions from my online form that I filled out. She asked questions about my previous jobs and my major in college.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply at Fazoli's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. I just asked what hours I could work.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fazoli's.

Interview

Interview was ridiculously easy. Only "difficult" question was why I wanted to work there. Other then that just a bunch of general questions like when you could work and favorite subjects and such (if you're in school).

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's in June 2015.

Interview

When I arrived, I was instructed to sit in the dining room. The general manager showed up and asked me questions about my availability and my college and wrote down my school schedule. I was told about the dress code. At the end, I was told there was no point in giving me a second interview and to go ahead and get some black pants.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazoli's.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received a call back in a few days. I've been told that it varies based on their company needs for more employees, so I lucked out around the time I submitted my application. Being as I was applying for my first job, the associate manager at the restaurant understood and interviewed me basically on first judgement when we had a conversation. Having gone through a few interviews at 16 that were asking questions I was completely unprepared for having not had a job prior to the interview, this was a nice relief.

Interview Questions

• It may vary based on location, but the questions given to me were basically about my work availability and a few other general questions to get to know me as an individual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was done in a good time frame. Staff was very effecient and straight to the point. They got back to me within good timimg as well. Staff was also very nice.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's.

Interview

Found ad on snagajob, applied, received a call for an interview maybe two days later and set it up. Arrived early, had to wait on the interviewer maybe 20 minutes. Took place at one of the booths in the eating area, very laid-back atmosphere for an interview. Got asked general questions, if I'd eaten there before, a strength/weakness, availability, reliable transportation. Seemed to go well but never received a call.

Interview Questions

• "How would you handle a really rude customer?"   1 Answer