Fazoli's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

1.8

Kitchen/BOH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Joplin, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, referred by the property management from where I reside. First application was lost, he asked me to fill out another. Application filled out and received a call about 3 days later to come in for an interview. Interview was fairly straightforward. I have several years experience in kitchen and running lead grill positions for Denny's and Waffle House. I was hired on the spot. Only after the was a dispute at the residential community in which I live, I returned to work after my daughter was in a car wreck to be told that due to Dean Reynolds report a few nights previous that I was fired. They felt I wasn't a fit for the company

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Green Bay, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call asking for an interview in store four days later. The next day I had my interview. Overall positive experience, very chill and laidback. More personality questions than anything. Had to go through three interviews all in the same day. Two asked exact same questions. The first interviewer was awkward, second was friendly, third (manager of place) was super nice and outgoing. Very easy to talk to. The questions were super easy, along the lines of, "Where do you go to school?", "Three strengths/weaknesses?", extracurriculars, availability, etc. Manager hired me as soon as she finished my interview. They pay a bit above minimum wage, even if you have no experience and are in high school.

Interview Questions

• Give me three strengths that you believe you have.   5 Answers
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a customer who had a complaint?   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

Laid back interview and met with 4 different managers. Interview was focused almost entirely on my resume and was very direct. Most questions were rather frequent interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your skills current?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply for the job online first. After accepting you they will call you to set of a date and time for an interview. They will ask simple questions and set up a schedule for your first week. Training lasts only a couple days before you're on your own.

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Muncie, IN).

Interview

Hired on the spot because they were short employees, was not asked any interview questions. No prior experience was needed it was a very simple process. Made eye contact with the interviewer, she said it was a main reason she hired me.

Interview Questions

• "Can you close a few nights per week"   2 Answers

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fazoli's.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. I knew someone that worked there who put in a good word for me after I had applied. I then had a phone call with HR. A few weeks went by and then I had an in person interview with the person who would be my supervisor, followed later with an interview of a person who had previously held the role and who would be my peer (and a bit of a mentor when I got started).

Interview Questions

• Why, other than the salary are you interested in doing this role?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Frankfort, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

talked to the assistant gm and the GM. had two interviews. basic interview questions. very casual and friendly. not a typical interview talked to the assistant gm and the GM. had two interviews. basic interview questions. very casual and friendly. not a typical interview

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was the standard thing. Application was filled out online and they had a copy of it upon arrival. They explained the job title and responsibility. They talked about job pay and also the benefits.
    They also discussed if you were flexible or not. They discussed the type of clothing to be worn.fter the interview I was told that they were going to talk to the GM and that they would get back with me, in the next 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Very Standard, like where did you work, why do you want to work here,etc.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Carmel, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process began with the application online, and the actual interview took place in the restaurant with the manager. It was very fast and relaxed, and the manager seemed to be very intent on taking what he could get. The questions were mostly focused on availability rather than compatibility, as very little was asked about how I would fit in and how I would operate in the restaurant. The only question of that manner is the one I put on this review.

Interview Questions

• What past jobs have you held and how will they help you here?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fazoli's (Lexington, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

First, I came in and they had me sit down in the dining room. The interview was very friendly and conversational. The interviewer got most of her questions from my online form that I filled out. She asked questions about my previous jobs and my major in college.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply at Fazoli's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. I just asked what hours I could work.