Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal-Mogul Goetze (India)

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good. Fundamental questions about mechanical engineering. Focused more on strength of materials and design aspects. And few questions on design of gears. Different types of gears. Also, some questions were asked on automation subject like types of inventory, reliable among those types, bill of materials, how does an organization runs, about lathe machines. Many more questions were asked randomly from the core subjects of engineering curriculum.

Interview Questions

• difference between 1st and 3rd angle projections   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

HR and Technical round together on a panel interview. HR was present with the quality engineer under whom I was supposed to work. Interview process was simple and straightforward. People were friendly and helpful

Interview Questions

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parwanoo (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) (Parwanoo (India)).

Interview

there is a daily meeting between workers and supervisor and supervisor aand production manager and all the managers with gm