Fendi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Somewhat of a long process, went through 4 interviews. First with the store manager, second with two managers, third with the district manager, lastly with the sore manager again

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a issue with a coworker in regards to whom a client belongs to?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

went really quickly, had an amazing interviewer who was very kind and sweet, got right to the point, asked questions about my previous experiences, work with excel, interests and plans for future and of course why Fendi?

IT Intern Interview

Interview

The HR talked with me first. Questions were normal. I was nervous at first and the HR kindly asked a Chinese Intern to chat with me to help me relax. Then I was interviewed by the IT Director. He's really nice and easy going. No difficult questions.

Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The staffing agency submitted my resume to Fendi who quickly expressed interest in inviting me for an in-person interview.

That day, I got in early for my interview, waited about 10ish minutes in a waiting area that was not even a real waiting area (when you get out the elevators, you will see a chair, 2 glassdoors and a phone...).
    I dialed my interviewer's extension several times, with no luck.
    She finally shows up, apologized to me, tells me she'd be right back and walks through the doors.
    After another few minutes, she finally invites me in, tells me a little bit more about the HR role, compliments a ring I was wearing (and to be honest, it sounded so fake it made me feel like she was thinking it was ugly so candidate experience = 0) and lets me know she would like her counterpart to join the interview. She steps out, comes back in and asks if we can reschedule the interview as her colleague is "busy in a meeting".

I let the staffing agency know about the situation and we never heard from Fendi.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! I would definitely NOT apply for a job at Fendi New York ever again and wouls absolutely NOT recommend it to any candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, then thanks but NO THANKS.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked - the interview probably lasted about 5 minutes, max!   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

They emailed me to schedule an interview. I met the HR coordinator first, then she took me to the HR office and I talked with the HR manager.That's it

Interview Questions

• Actually there was no unexpected question. Very simple and straight forward.
      They just want to know how good you can perform.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Very Freindly

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fendi in February 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, nice interviewer. found the job through my schools database went in they had me fill out an application and I was in and out in hour. I really learned a lot from my internship.

Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

2 rounds, creative director/HR, fill out LVMH contract. Talk about NDA rules, and then speak with HR, and then creative director in the show room. Not a very long interview, mostly skill review and aspirational goals.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fendi.

Interview

Apply through college career center. HR contacted me within a month to set up an interview at the Corporate Office, which is above the Fendi flagship store on 5th Ave. At the office, I was greeted by HR and had to fill in some details about myself. Waited about 10 minutes for my interviewer, the Visual Merchandising Manager, to arrive. The office occupied 2 floors, with an open-space concept, and he brought me to the meeting area where there was a lush setting with a fur carpet and pillows and leather couches. He was very friendly and relaxed. Questions asked included:
    - Why Visual Merchandising
    - Why Fendi and what do you know about Fendi
    - Who is your favorite designer
    - What are your related work/school experience
    - What are your strengths and weakenesses

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at Visual Merchandising given that you have no background in Design or Exhibition-related majors?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fendi in September 2012.

Interview

You will meet with HR shortly and then you will meet with the Accountant, who is gonna be your supervivor.

Interview Questions

• there will be questions regarding basic accounting and excel   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewing for sales associate position in the flagship store on Fifth Ave, which is right next to the corporate office. They first arranged me to interview with the store manager, a few weeks later, with HR. Then they scheduled me for a final interview with the president in the corporate office. After that, there is a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Fendi is different from other luxury brand?   Answer Question