Fendi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fendi

2.7

Sort:

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very straightforward and pleasant. They made me feel like they truly care about the people they work with. The interviewer was very kind and listened to what I had to say. It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fendi in February 2013.

Interview

Easy interview, nice interviewer. found the job through my schools database went in they had me fill out an application and I was in and out in hour. I really learned a lot from my internship.

IT Intern Interview

Interview

The HR talked with me first. Questions were normal. I was nervous at first and the HR kindly asked a Chinese Intern to chat with me to help me relax. Then I was interviewed by the IT Director. He's really nice and easy going. No difficult questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

went really quickly, had an amazing interviewer who was very kind and sweet, got right to the point, asked questions about my previous experiences, work with excel, interests and plans for future and of course why Fendi?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was made through the HR department. Met with direct supervisor to discuss the position and its needs. Interview was very straightforward - nothing unexpected. Oddly, not much was asked about my background; only a few technical questions were asked, and the remainder of the time focused on describing the position and the department. Interview took roughly one hour.

Received offer roughly one week later.

Management Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fendi.

Interview

Was connected to the Store Manager through a referral from outside of the company. Had one phone interview with the SM, a FaceTime interview with the VP of Sales, and a final call with Head of Talent & Development. All interviews were very natural, not many typical interview questions were asked and definitely tailored to my unique experience. Stayed in contact with the SM throughout the interview process, and concluded the interviews with a final conversation with them. After a background check and application were submitted, I was offered the position within 48 hours. From the first phone call to the offer, the process took roughly 2 weeks. Very efficient for a management position which in the past has taken up to a month or more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career and what you took from those experiences.   Answer Question
    • Why have you chosen to work in retail? Why Fendi?   Answer Question
    • In your current role, what were your main goals going into that position?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself as a leader?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fendi in September 2012.

Interview

You will meet with HR shortly and then you will meet with the Accountant, who is gonna be your supervivor.

Interview Questions

• there will be questions regarding basic accounting and excel   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (Detroit, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

met one on one with store manager. she was very shallow. asked me what my favorite designers were, what kinds of clothes i wear, how do you explain your style, crap like that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate. they didnt want too. the offer they gave me was the only one.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

They emailed me to schedule an interview. I met the HR coordinator first, then she took me to the HR office and I talked with the HR manager.That's it

Interview Questions

• Actually there was no unexpected question. Very simple and straight forward.
      They just want to know how good you can perform.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very Freindly

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Somewhat of a long process, went through 4 interviews. First with the store manager, second with two managers, third with the district manager, lastly with the sore manager again

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a issue with a coworker in regards to whom a client belongs to?   2 Answers