Fendi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fendi

2.6

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fendi (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

Very professional and informative. I learned a lot about the brand and company history. Maybe lasted about 15-20 minutes and was very enjoyable. Wonderful boutique and love all the products and display.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fendi.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, just took awhile to actually be hired. Upper management isn’t always ready to interview. They tend to not commit to a time and will likely reschedule you a few times.

Interview Questions

• Did you watch our latest runway?   1 Answer

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

No phone screen; met with HR and the hiring manager at the same time. I was given the instruction to call the hiring manager at the front door, and when I did, she didn't answer and her voicemail was full because "a meeting ran over." HR (who set up the interview) only came to meet me 15 minutes later after I emailed her. It was like no one remembered they scheduled an interview. When departing I specifically noted that I looked forward to hearing from her regardless of her decision, they still never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you anticipate based on the job description?   Answer Question

Project Manager, Store Design & Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY).

Interview

An outsider recruiter sent me for an interview with Director. Director was a diva, didn't seem to be really interested in my qualifications. She seemed to have made up her mind the moment she saw me. Lame... I hope the HQ in Italy looks at these reviews, cause that's not the kind of professional you want on board.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very straightforward and pleasant. They made me feel like they truly care about the people they work with. The interviewer was very kind and listened to what I had to say. It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable using excel?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fendi.

Interview

Was connected to the Store Manager through a referral from outside of the company. Had one phone interview with the SM, a FaceTime interview with the VP of Sales, and a final call with Head of Talent & Development. All interviews were very natural, not many typical interview questions were asked and definitely tailored to my unique experience. Stayed in contact with the SM throughout the interview process, and concluded the interviews with a final conversation with them. After a background check and application were submitted, I was offered the position within 48 hours. From the first phone call to the offer, the process took roughly 2 weeks. Very efficient for a management position which in the past has taken up to a month or more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career and what you took from those experiences.   Answer Question
    • Why have you chosen to work in retail? Why Fendi?   Answer Question
    • In your current role, what were your main goals going into that position?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself as a leader?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in their offices in NY and the process took about two weeks in total. At first I spoke with the PR Manager and HR Manager on the phone and via email and was invited for an in-person interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Somewhat of a long process, went through 4 interviews. First with the store manager, second with two managers, third with the district manager, lastly with the sore manager again

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a issue with a coworker in regards to whom a client belongs to?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

went really quickly, had an amazing interviewer who was very kind and sweet, got right to the point, asked questions about my previous experiences, work with excel, interests and plans for future and of course why Fendi?

Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fendi (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The staffing agency submitted my resume to Fendi who quickly expressed interest in inviting me for an in-person interview.

That day, I got in early for my interview, waited about 10ish minutes in a waiting area that was not even a real waiting area (when you get out the elevators, you will see a chair, 2 glassdoors and a phone...).
    I dialed my interviewer's extension several times, with no luck.
    She finally shows up, apologized to me, tells me she'd be right back and walks through the doors.
    After another few minutes, she finally invites me in, tells me a little bit more about the HR role, compliments a ring I was wearing (and to be honest, it sounded so fake it made me feel like she was thinking it was ugly so candidate experience = 0) and lets me know she would like her counterpart to join the interview. She steps out, comes back in and asks if we can reschedule the interview as her colleague is "busy in a meeting".

I let the staffing agency know about the situation and we never heard from Fendi.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME! I would definitely NOT apply for a job at Fendi New York ever again and wouls absolutely NOT recommend it to any candidates. If this is how they treat candidates, then thanks but NO THANKS.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked - the interview probably lasted about 5 minutes, max!   Answer Question