Ferrari Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ferrari

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferrari

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maranello (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ferrari (Maranello (Italy)) in July 2017.

Interview

Pretty long and thought interview, led by a HR girl and by a process engineer (the future boss). Noneheless the atmosphere was relaxed and everything worked out smoothly. Most of the questions were the typical ones for a job interview, only a few times they wanted to know more personal details which I managed not to discuss extensively

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your materials characterization instruments knowledge   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrari (Turin (Italy)) in November 2018.

Interview

Brief interview (15 min) face to face with a Ferrari HR. I was selected among the most brillant sutdents at the Politecnico di Torino. Student team activities, experiences abroad or previous work experiences are needed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willed to work beyond usual working hours?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferrari.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very fast, cause it had been keep during a Master degree. I spoke directly with the technicians and after with the human resources. The first interview was inside the university with some of the technician of Ferrari GT. The second interview was in the head quarter in Maranello.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my study path and why a choose that particular path   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferrari (Turin (Italy)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted professionally.
    The office environment is very posh.
    Some questions are quite hard to re-empt.
    The interviewers drilled in on questions reviewing skills and asked for a lot of examples of past experience to substantiate.
    The interviewers did not seem to place a lot of emphasise on educational background.
    A lot of interactions to assess personality.
    Overall the atmosphere is relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience in successfully organising guerrilla marketing campaign.   Answer Question
    • What new experience can you think of that align with Ferrari's vision?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maranello (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ferrari (Maranello (Italy)) in February 2014.

Interview

CV Screening
    Online tests (SHL inductive reasoning + situational judgement)
    Video interview (competence based questions)
    Assessment center
    Technical interview

Low salary

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maranello (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrari (Maranello (Italy)) in November 2015.

Interview

Direct questions and technical discussion both with human resource people and direct manager
    It has been discussed about soft skills knowledge and people management
    They tried to put some pressure for understanding the ability of managing stressful environment

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work hard ?   1 Answer