Ferrero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Ferrero Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Position was given to a search firm to fill. Search firm had initial interview and once resume was reviewed with HR Leader, was brought on-site to meet with direct leader. Interview was not 1:1 but a panel. New office location in Parsippany, NJ is beautiful. Hr Leader gave extremely positive feedback to the recruiter immediately after the interview but there is a lack of follow-up after the interview process. Not a "Thanks but no thanks" email - absolutely nothing. Speaks volumes about the lack of importance of the candidate experience. They do provide a token bag of product (candy) on your way out of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions, take me through your background, why do you want to come to Ferrero, career ambitions for the future.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Interview

it was a great interview process. was thoroughly prepared for the work environment. i was shown around the facility. introduced to staff and management. it was an all around great experience

Sales Forecast Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

On-campus Interview: two parts one in this interview, one was meeting with hr director another one was interviewing with sales manager, the hr manager mainly wanted to know personalities and qualities, and the sales manager would test your sales/retailing knowledge

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Internal employee referral. First screening of the cv. Then i have been called to an onsite interview with both the HR and the department manager. General questions about my self and why i wanted to work for Ferrero. What are my expectations for my next 5 years, where would i like to be. Nice environment with young people. Nice interviewer, no particular tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you define yourself as a creative person?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Online tests average difficulty, interview really easy, assement day quite hard and consisted of interview and writtem tests and a group work, interview with HR manager, final interview with a Sales Top Executive that was quite tough but for sure not impossible

Interview Questions

• Try to imagine a tale with you as main character to tell us about a moment you had to deal with an hard choice   Answer Question

Intern Business Development - E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in December 2017.

Interview

- Screening
    - Firs round : HR (more or less 40 min for the cultural fit, you have to explain your cursus, and maybe answer to some question how you can improve their e-commerce channel )
    - Second round : Manager

Interview Questions

• - Your cursus
      - Why Business development
      - Ferrero
      - Why you ?
      - What are Ferrero's biggest revenue streams ?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round: I applied through the website career platform. The HR called me back a few days later saying she was interested in my profile.
    Second round: HR skype interview. Lasted 30-40 mns. The HR was very nice, smiling and put me directly at ease. She came back to me a few days later inviting me to a skype interview with the managers.
    Third round: Skype interview with 2 very nice managers from the department I applied to. One was the direct manager and the other one was responsible for the whole team.

Interview Questions

• Explain your educational and professional background   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

I applied for two Marketing Intern positions at the end of June. I got answers at the beginning of September and at the end of September. The way the website works isn't comfortable and simple for me.

Interview Questions

• I am upset with the whole process. I understand that it must take some time to held interviews etc. however, waiting for such a long time without any answer is unacceptable...
      I applied for few more companies meanwhile and got answers after max. one week.   Answer Question

Intern Sales and Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in July 2017.

Interview

2 steps:
    - phone interview (30-45mn)
    - physical interview with managers

Phone interview: basics questions to get a better knowledge of the applicant, and to see if he differentiates of the other

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to belong to the Ferrero Family ?   1 Answer
    • What are our key product ?   1 Answer
    • Why Ferrero ?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skypche (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ferrero (Skypche (Ukraine)) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an invitation for a Skype interview 3 days after application. The interview was scheduled for a week later. The interview was conducted by two people, one from the HR department, and the manager. Very friendly people, they wanted to know about my motivation for applying and how my future plans were connected to my decision to apply. They look for people that are willing to commit in the long-term and share an interest for quality work.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your CV (explain me your past choices).   1 Answer
    • Why you want to work with us, in this specific position, and how does it relate with your goals.   Answer Question