Ferrero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Sales Forecast Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

On-campus Interview: two parts one in this interview, one was meeting with hr director another one was interviewing with sales manager, the hr manager mainly wanted to know personalities and qualities, and the sales manager would test your sales/retailing knowledge

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Internal employee referral. First screening of the cv. Then i have been called to an onsite interview with both the HR and the department manager. General questions about my self and why i wanted to work for Ferrero. What are my expectations for my next 5 years, where would i like to be. Nice environment with young people. Nice interviewer, no particular tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you define yourself as a creative person?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ferrero (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

I arrive at the Ferrero head office in Sydney, the manager who interviewed me was quite rude and offensive. He proceeded to grill me on parts of my CV and wouldn't be happy with my answer and would re-ask the question in a condescending manner. It felt more like an interrogation and I was left feeling angry and humiliated. I found out after the interview that other candidates said they had the exact same experience as I did. Throughout the interview, he looked at his watch repeatedly and sighed when I asked him a question. For a company with a great reputation this was beyond disappointing. They will miss out on fantastic candidates due to this managers poor attitude and demeanor. I withdrew my application immediately after the interview was over.

Corporate Social Responsibility Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Marne-la-Vallée, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pre-selection internship with HR, then you have to do an interview with the Hiring manager working in the sector for which you applied after a couple of weeks if the pre-selection is passed. After the interview results are known within days. The pre-selection recruiter was very nice, welcoming and the questions weren't complex- they want to get to know you, what you do and why you want the position. Good IT skills were important for the position so it's good to specify the skills that are written on the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ferrero? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero in February 2017.

Interview

First step of a recruitment process. Skype interview with a very polite recruiter. Very well conducted. it lasted 30 min. She made me comfortable throughout the interview, and we talked about topics not related to work (like my family)

Tax Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in December 2016.

Interview

1)online application and CV submission - takes time but was simple
    2)First skype Interview-demanding and there are many questions to be answered, I expected a shorter one.
    3)Final Interview-Demanding interview with the hiring manager as they ask you questions and try to find your weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• 1)Tell me about yourself?
      2)Why do you want to change jobs?
      3)Are you satisfied in your current role?
      4)Do you think working with numbers is boring?
      5)Analytical demanding questions
      6)Tell me a situation that was not very pleasant for you. What did you do?
      1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

Standard interview with two SBU managers and one HR assistant. Some exercises to test actual competencies were included. There were some tricky questions. Length of about an hour in total.

Production Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferrero.

Interview

I submitted my interest to work for Ferrero during a Company presentation at my university. After few weeks I recieved a call from the HR department for a CV screening where they wanted to seek my interest for the company and have a top line review of my CV. Then I was invited at site for a face to face interview with HR. As this was successful I went to the last step which was a panel interview with my future manager and co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Why Ferrero?
      Tell me about yourself?
      short discussion in English to prove my level of fluency
      Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in June 2016.

Interview

Very Easy: one first call with the HR contact, a motivational call to check availability, english level and motivation for the position.
    Following, one skype call with the Brand Manager I was supposed to assist and the HR.
    Finally, last skype call with the BU Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager and the HR.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn during your previous internships?
      Tell me about this project you mentioned in your CV
      What do you think about the BU you will be working in?
      Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ferrero (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was directly contacted from Ferrero via Linkedin. After exchanging my mail address, and within a few mails, we were able to negociate a proper day and hour to permorm a skype call.