Fifth Group Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Group Restaurants

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fifth Group Restaurants.

Interview

In a word, thorough. I went through multiple interviews with all of the owners of the company as well as the Personnel director, GM, assistant manager, and sous chef for the restaurant. I did a cooking interview as well that included a feedback session that was accurate and detailed. By the end of it I felt like I had given them a pretty good idea of who I was and how I could impact their restaurant in positive way. Also was able to get a good idea of how this company worked and what is important to them.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of situational questions like: Tell me about a time when your shift didn't go so well and what you did specifically to correct it.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Group Restaurants (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the address listed in the job posting. Within two days I received a phone call from a manager asking me when I could schedule to come in for an interview and a date was set. I arrived at the restaurant two hours before opening time and sat down for a one-on-one interview with a manager. After answering some basic personality, availability and experience questions and reviewing my resume, I was asked to come in for a second "group" interview in two days. During this interview I briefly spoke with current employees about myself and my work experience. I received a job offer the next day and began working within the week.

Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Group Restaurants (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process starts with our recruiter Lissa Bowen. It was truly engaging. Next in the process is to sit down with one of Director of operations. A long process but defitely rewarding to know that this company truly wants the right people in the right job.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions...Tell me about a time when you made the wrong decision and what you learned from it?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Group Restaurants (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Had 4 interviews. First with the General Manager and seeing if this place is something I would enjoy. Then I met with the Assistant Manager. Then I met with the Director of Operations and after that I met with the employee's who were already working there

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in the industry?
      Do I like the service industry?   Answer Question