Fire Inc. Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fire Inc. Atlanta Interview Questions

Interviews at Fire Inc. Atlanta

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Fire Inc was pretty straightforward throughout. There was the initial phone screening, a face-to-face initial interview, a job shadow, and a third round interview with the company's president. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and the woman that I shadowed on the second interview made $300 that day. The job itself isn't complicated, but you have to be good with people and willing to learn what it takes to do well. There's a ton of room for advancement too it seems, which is great for me, but then again, most people don't work as hard as me lol.

Interview Questions

• What role do you tend to fit into most easily in a new group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty cool actually. I was contacted by a member of the HR team a few weeks ago since I have a lot of client-facing experience listed on my resume. Overall, I have 10 years of experience. When I went in for the initial interview, I had a ton of questions, in which they answered. It turns out that I have to start out entry level - but that makes total sense because I would have to learn how they operate to begin with. The entry level position is only a couple of weeks anyway, so no big deal. I start employment in February. Awesome interview process.

Interview Questions

• Of all of your previous experience, which most pertains to the position you are interviewing for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The owner was really nice and welcoming but after realizing this was a sales only position and the reviews online i decline the second interview.They get you to come out then say you have to work your way up to the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The onboarding process at Fire Inc Atlanta is pretty efficient. I was looking to get into this industry pretty quickly and I didn't have to wait for months to hear back from this particular employer. There's a three round interview process that seems to give both parties a good look at what each other is looking for. If it's a good match, then they'll hire you pretty quickly - usually within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for that's different from your current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and efficient, talked around the subject of what the job was and what it entailed. Sated that it was not a sales job but instead more of a office job with trips to big business to work with them with promoting their product. Lied several times about how the job was not a sales one and that if "we" were looking for a sales job then we should look some where else. Even when asked what the job was only himted at it while trying to make you feel special for making it the interview, to begin with. Once pass the interview and on to the shadowing We were taking out to field with out proper notice of what was going to happen out in field. Instead of giving detailed information want you to read off a copy of script verbatim. Did not tell us to bring water or any other form of drink" said there was a base pay within the interviews but when you hit the first day they change it and say it is all on commission.
    Over all it see,ed like scam and one that many have fallen victim to.

Interview Questions

• What is your most proudest moment.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      What makes you the best   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was for an entry level account executive position. It didn't take very long for the first one. The second interview took a few hours. I got to meet with one of the higher ups in the company for that. The third interview, I met with the head of H.R. The people here are nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a position?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview/hiring process at the company seemed to be much like other companies in several respects. There are three different interviews in increasing difficulty, but overall, the experience was professional and educational.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your past work experience, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was very misleading, as they hire practically anyone and this is NOT a marketing position. THIS IS A DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES POSITION. If you can speak, you will pass the first interview. The second interview will be you "shadowing" an employee. When you arrive, you will be informed that this is a door-to-door sales position and you will be spending the day knocking on doors.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy to get the first interview. I was contacted by the HR department, but the initial interview was more of a get-to-know-you sort of the thing. The second interview was more of the official "audition." I did well and got the job a few days later. Very professional, yet comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with team members who weren't pulling their own weight on the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fire Inc. Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process at Fire Inc was actually pretty cool. The office was great and the people were all upbeat and professional. I don't think I was very prepared for the interview looking back at it, but I guess I did okay after everything was said and done. It's a pretty informal interview at first, where the HR representative gets to know you a bit and put a 'face to the resume.' After that, there's a job shadow and a third and final interview. You have to be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening. Just and fyi. :)

Interview Questions

• How would your closest friend describe you?   1 Answer