First Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Resolution Specialist Interview

Interview

I had a panel interview with 3 wonderful sups. Ally of experience between all 3. Which I love people who know what they are doing. The whole process has taken a
    month. But from panel to drug and background it's quick

Negotiation

It was great!'

Float Sales and Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

A telephone interview is conducted by a recruiter. If they believe that you're fit for a job they refer you to the hiring manager. That's when you'll come in and have a face to face interview with the lead hiring manager for the position. The process takes about 3-4 weeks so it's hard to patiently wait.

Interview Questions

• What a problem that you incounteted in your past work experience where you had to deal with an unruly customer?   1 Answer

Personal Lines Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Employment Consultant contacted me for a brief phone interview. She asked me questions about my current job and responsibilities to determine if I was a fit for the positon I applied for. Hiring manager called me a week later for another phone interview with her. Went in for an onsite interview a week later and met other associates. It was a very pleasant experience. Everyone was laid back and very nice and introduced themselves.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to First Citizens   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online and thought I would be a good fit for the position. I had a phone interview and was then invited for an in-person interview with the executive. The interview was very strange. He (the executive) mostly talked about himself and how great and wonderful his current assistant is and how it is going to be impossible to replace her. He asked me very few questions. Just the typical questions such as why do you want to work here and where do you see yourself in five years.

Financial Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank in October 2016.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Multiple interviews on different dates and very little follow up. Very difficult to complete if you are employed already due to multiple interviews with multiple individuals with very short notice. The follow up was poor and the length of time of the whole process lasted 2 months.

Financial Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a FCB recruiter and had a phone interview which lasted around 15 minutes. It was obvious she had not read my resume or application. She was very disinterested, it was a Friday afternoon and her tone was one of superiority. I looked her up on LinkedIn and guess what? She has dabbled for sure.

Interview Questions

• "I see you have dabbled over the years so what is your passion?"   1 Answer
    • Let me set your resume aside and ask you to just walk me through your career?   1 Answer

Wealth Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an hour interview with the hiring manager. It took several days before I heard anything. The feedback I received from HR was very confusing. When I followed up for clarity none was given.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for this position   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Pleasant. I came in and wowed the manager and she loved me. I don't think she expected me to WOW her like I did. But she was very pleased by the end of the interview!!

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank.

Interview

Average interview process. phone interview first. then online application. 2 to 3 in person interviews. including top management. human resources very involved with direct input over hiring manager. very long process though.

Risk Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank.

Interview

Duration: 30-min, all about behavioral questions, nothing technical. They focus on your resume and ask some questions about the projects or mathematical modeling that you participated in. Make sure you know every detail about your resume, they may pick something you put on your resume and ask you very detailed question about it.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why risk management? What do you know about financial risk? How do you know about First Citizens Bank? Tell me about your strength and weakness. Tell me about your biggest achievement.   Answer Question