First Federal Of Lakewood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Federal Of Lakewood

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Federal Of Lakewood (Lakewood, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

It went good, met with a few people, everyone seemed real friendly. Enjoyed the process. Very thoughtful questions coming from the HR rep. Felt we built good camaraderie during the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about schedule e income   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Federal Of Lakewood (Lakewood, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone call to set appointment to take an assessment test in the main office. If you pass they conduct a group interview and then you Meet the manager of the branch.

Payoff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Federal Of Lakewood (Lakewood, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

My first impression upon arriving for my interview was very good. The person from HR greeted me and had me complete an application. I met with the supervisor of the department and she explained the job fully and in detail. All in all, I thought it went well. I called the person who interviewed me to thank her. About a week passed and I never heard anything from anyone so I called. I called the Human Resources Department and left a voice mail, I called the supervisor who interviewed me and left a voice mail, I emailed another person in HR that I met when I was there. NO ONE EVER contacted me back. I think this is really lazy, tactless and rude. If I didn't get the job, fine, but at least answer my follow-ups, or, at least just send an email saying "thanks but no thanks." I just think it is really rude for a professional organization to call you in for an in-person interview, and then in the end never contact you. I can see if you send in a resume, they can't call or email everyone back. But when you have a meeting in person and actually go in for an interview, they should at least have the class to contact you back. Especially after the applicant has done their due diligence by following-up with the person or persons that they have spoken with about the job.

Interview Questions

• Example of past of job experience.   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Federal Of Lakewood in May 2014.

Interview

My initital contact was a phone call to set up an appointment for an interview. Then I was sent an email with an application to fill out. My interview was conducted by the HR Generalist who was very freindly and professional. The interviewer asked about 20 questions which included "Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?" and "How do you handle pressure?" and "Describe a difficult experience you had at work and how you handled it?" and "How would you handle it if your boss is wrong?" etc. I did not get the job most likely because it was my first interview in a long time and I was not prepared for the questions which were asked, but it was good experience for future interviews.