First Quality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

At KOP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Quality (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Got an initial email asking me to come in for an interview. Four interviews, about 30 minutes each, back-to-back. Got back to me within a week. Everyone was super nice and chill and the interview felt very organic.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for First Quality?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when things did not go your way/ according to plan and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales/Marketing Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Quality in March 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening with HR and then Hiring Manager and then flown into Corporate Office for what was surprisingly only a preliminary meeting as HR had not even read my resume, and did not have any questions. Worse, the Sr Executive, came out of retirement to offer his expert opinion where he also did not interview, and said that I would have to come back because he didn't ask the necessary questions. He was condescending, and was proud that he would fire anyone for making a mistake as his company only tolerates one mistake vs. his competitors.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel if we hired you and after the first 3 months, we fired you?   Answer Question
    • We don't tolerate mistakes, so if you make one, we only give you once chance and your out.   Answer Question
    • This process takes almost 7 months because we want to be sure that you fit.   Answer Question
    • Our culture here is very peculiar and not everyone fits.   Answer Question

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewistown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Quality (Lewistown, PA).

Interview

Interview took a very long time. Poor communication on who was to be included which resulted in delays. Positive feedback but they had already made a decision before the interview had even taken place. Three different groups to ask different questions. Most questions were a what would you do variety but a few were about my plans with the company.

Interview Questions

• What training have you received prior to this interview for the position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Quality in December 2016.

Interview

The worst human resouces experience ever. Poorly managed, disinterested in candidates, worst process ever! If this is any indication how the company is managed, RUN!!!! Two interviews and then no progress.....

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Quality (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from someone in HR. She didn't know what the salary was as they don't pass that info to her. I told her my range and if the higher ups were ok with that I would gladly come in. She promised to get back to me within two days. She honestly said that three times. I didn't hear back from her for over a week. I go to the interview for a face-to-face with two HR people. I am put in a room and wait 10 minutes before the girl I spoke with on the phone tells me there is an emergency. The HR person that is supposed to meet with me first can't be there and she is going to switch times with the other one for my interview. I wait ANOTHER 40 minutes alone in the room. Finally one HR person does come and she had no idea I was waiting that long for someone. We talk and the other HR with the emergency comes in. They switch off. At the end she tells me that no decision is being made until after the holidays. One HR person didn't have a card and the other one couldn't give me her email address since she didn't know it. I didn't hear anything back so I emailed twice to the phone interview HR person and once to the in person HR rep. I just asked for aby feedback on the status as this job is still posted on their website. I have heard nothing. No response at all. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style when someone disagrees with you?   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Then face to face interview with panel of 3 people including 1 person over the phone who was the manager. Then a second interview in Anderson SC. Took them about a month to get back to me to let me know they hired within.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Quality (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, with an HR representative and a department manager. Then I was brought in for a 3 and a half hour interview with about 8 different people. Many of them repeated some of the same questions as the previous people. I thought the interview went well but I have not heard a word from them about a month later.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about how I would deal with trying to get people to change the way they operate the machines.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Interview

Initial phone screening by a recruiter, then by an HR rep. The face to face interview was with multiple people, all of whom this position would be dealing with on a regular basis. The interview took about 3 hours.

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Quality in March 2016.

Interview

phone interview - the interviewer asked me basic questions about leadership, some points on my resume and why I was interested in working at the company in this capacity. The interview went well.

Maintenance Mechanic Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Quality (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Was called and asked about my abilities then scheduled to take 2 PAN assessment tests. Then scheduled for a mechanical test. After passing that you will have a job offer,physical,and background check. After passing those you are hired given a start date. Screening process is thorough. Took a few weeks for all to happen

Interview Questions

• Your passed work history and questions on your mechanical ability.schooling and training.   1 Answer