FirstBank (Colorado) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FirstBank (Colorado) Interview Questions

Interviews at FirstBank (Colorado)

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Denver, CO).

Interview

Was contacted by HR within 2 weeks of submitted my application online for copies of transcripts. Contacted again about a week after that and was scheduled for an interview that took place at their headquarters. Interviewed by two individuals who took turns asking questions. HR contacted all three of my references, my current manager and asked if I had even more people to offer ask about my qualifications (this I thought was weird).

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Interview

Typical corporate process: initial phone interview followed by in-person with manager (and, in this case, their superior), and finally a 1:1 with the department VP

Interview Questions

• As mentioned, all questions were very typical and there was nothing unexpected or unusual about the interviews or process   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Lakewood, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Met at least two supervisors in a nice quiet meeting room in the headquarters where they asked me the usual interview questions, tried to keep it more so straight to the point which I appreciate.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about repetitive work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Denver, CO).

Interview

Apply in person(currently everything is done online, including assessment test). Called for interview. Interviewed with 3 different officers in same day. Called me back same day to offer me a position. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Background personal information. Why I would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a professional but relaxed interview at the bank held by bank management and my future supervisor.
    I was contacted directly by phone about two hours after I submitted my online application. I was fortunate enough to apply during the already in-progress interview process, and was asked to interview the next morning.
    The interview was held at the bank and I was interviewed by the Teller supervisor, one of the bank officers, and another senior bank employee. They were friendly but formal, and asked me mostly standard questions regarding customer service experience, and people skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) in March 2016.

Interview

One interview with 4 people 2:1 than 2:1 !!! You must be prepared, research the bank , go in confident and practice questions.
    Tattoos are not allowed and you might be able to relocate .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be excited and sound confident in what you say. The pay is what they list

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

I sent applied to a position, got a call saying that position was closed, I should apply all over again to another branch. I applied again and I got another call to schedule an interview. I went to the place and my interview didn't took more than 20 minutes,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you've done so far in your career.   1 Answer
    • Have you handled cash before?   1 Answer
    • Would you prefer leading or following directions?   1 Answer
    • Are you available for a week training in Lakewwok?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Thornton, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview with two people but one on one. The interview was easy. They ask the basic questions. It takes about a week to hear back and then they will run your credit.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear back for about 3 weeks. The process of them calling me in for an interview is longer than most banks in my opinion due to the fact that I did about 3 interviews before them. After I had my interview I knew I had the job. They called my references the next day and called me back in the evening offering me the job. I starting 2 weeks later!

Interview Questions

• How long of a commitment are you willing to give us?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation with pay. I thought the pay was very good for my experience. I did negotiate with the hours. Right now I work 1-2 Saturdays a month and have Monday's off the week I work Saturdays. I have 2-3 Saturdays off and get a half a day during the week. It works out pretty well for my schedule.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstBank (Colorado) (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

3 man team in different interviews. All 1:1 interviews. Asked about self discription. Questions about prior work experience and what to expect on the job. Very professional and had easy to
    Meet expectations.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions based on the results of the survey taken.   Answer Question