FirstLight Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Home Health Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Newark, OH).

Interview

Very thorough and quick, interviewer was well prepared. Asked questions on experience and abilities. Made offer, training that afternoon, work the next day. Background ck, TB test, on the job training.

Interview Questions

FirstLight Home Care Response

Dec 27, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are now a part of FirstLight Home Care! Welcome!

Community Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Franklin, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was tough but worth it. They checked all references & backgrounds thoroughly. They were very professional yet friendly. I liked that they told me how they support us when we’re out working in the field.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a person with advanced dementia who became angry?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to apply at FirstLight?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online and was called just minutes after submitting the application. Scheduled to interview in person. After the interview, I was told I'd be called soon to know whether or not I was selected as an potential employee. Was called within a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What has been your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Mar 1, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your interview process. It is good to know that there was such a quick response time to your application, we are looking for extraordinary people... More

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Very thorough process but it did insure First Light Home Care and I were a good fit for one another. In addition, staff, including members from HR , were available whenever I had any questions or concerns

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I would be a good fit for the company   1 Answer

Mar 14, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your interview process with FirstLight Home Care. We are glad to hear that there was so care put into the selection process from both... More

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Grand Junction, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy, there were other caregivers with me during the interview. It was really straight forward and the atmosphere was relaxed so it helped me to feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where the client refused care? If so why and how did you handle this situation?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Louisville, KY) in December 2012.

Interview

We just talked as he looked at the resume. It was very laid back like they were looking to hire anyone who came into the door. He did describe what the job was like, asked what hours I wanted to work/shift etc. That's about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Columbia, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

Very detailed , open questions , description of my job and what is expected ,How to handle certain situations with clients and care givers , orientation of the schedules and how to complete the assignments of the job .

Interview Questions

FirstLight Home Care Response

May 3, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your interview. We are so happy that you had a positive experience and that your interview resulted in a job offer. If you would like to... More

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted via online. Scheduled in person interview. 3 interviews with different levels of management, job offered at 3rd interview. For me, I'm also interviewing a company. I arrived early, saw how efficient the company ran, I asked a lot of questions after they were done, brought a notebook to take notes. It was a great fit!

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest thing about your previous job?   1 Answer

Mar 6, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your interview went. I love hearing that you are interviewing a company as well, it shows how much you care. I am glad that you were able to see... More

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care in July 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview. Then a face to face interview. I was asked about reference contacts. I was told that she would check this and I should hear back from her in a few days.

Interview Questions

• What made me interested in the position?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Conyers, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very short they needed caregivers so as long as I had CNA for GA I was good to go. At the time they were short handed and were hiring lots of people and then sending them out on 1 hour jobs.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FirstLight Home Care (Richardson, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It's a good process to get you comfortable with the company and how they work. It was fun in the interview talking with the supervisor was good cause there was no blank time at all in the interview

Interview Questions

• How long have I did home health care   1 Answer