Firstborn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firstborn

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firstborn.

Interview

I applied online for an internship position and experienced very poor communication throughout the whole process. The person interviewing me failed to contact me for my scheduled interview and they did not make an effort to reschedule.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Firstborn (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual. you'll just sit on a couch with some folks around and talk blah blahs about your work, what you are passionate about, etc. It was really a chill conversation and nothing to be nervous about. It was fun.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstborn (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the company through a friend who mentioned a possible opening. Was contacted by the Team Development Director who had me come in the following week. He was very cool and the whole process was casual. It was clear that the company was looking for someone with more experience in development and interactive media, but we still had a great chat of everything from the advertising industry to sports and music. Overall a very positive experience even though it wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you show me some of the work you're most proud of?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firstborn (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through the careers section on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter less than a week later. We scheduled an interview and the following week I came into the Lower Manhattan office space in the AT&T building. Everyone was very nice and hospitable and I was given a brief tour of the space. I first spoke with the Director of Business Planning followed by the SVP. All in all the interview process took 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us some of your personal accomplishments and how they relate to this position.   Answer Question

Studio Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstborn (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very general and easy. Questions mostly are about your previous experience. They are trying to get a sense of what kind of person you are and if you will be a good fit in their company. They are mostly young talented Publicist that work their and they want to make sure you will be an asset.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. You get a stipend as directed by the studio.