Five Below Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Below Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Below (New York, NY).

Interview

I walked in and expected to sit down but my interview took place directly on the sales floor. Only asked a few questions and was given the job on the spot. Very easy interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Below in June 2017.

Interview

pleasant informal and very informative. made to feel comfortable. was asked to come back with more information afterwards as i was offered the position at the end of meeting. The interviewer was very informed and gave an air of excitement that wanted me to join this company

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Below.

Interview

The interview process was very basic and simple. It consisted of basic interview questions that help them to gain info from you. I was offered the job on the spot.

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Below (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

in and out. very quick and simplistic. no more than 30 minutes, and was very casual dress. I applied on Craigslist where the add was considering the store wasn't even open for another 3 weeks and wasn't registered on their website.

Interview Questions

• what are your plans for the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Below (Anaheim, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Saw a hiring event. Went and got interviewed. Only asked me 5 general questions and interviewer wrote all my answers down. Nice guy! Leave my phone and email after. Only took about 5 minutes I think. He says we should repeat our application online because they changed the system and wiped the old date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Below.

Interview

The whole process was pretty easy , i seen a post about the new location on facebook and went over to do a application. I was interviewed on sight and started shortly after. Great experience !

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Five Below (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by district manager who didn't seem impressed. Had to drive 45 miles to a store because the one in my city was not open yet. We sat in a small office. He mostly spoke of the company and the requirements. He stressed how the company isn't like any other.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more money! Do not settle!!!

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Below in January 2017.

Interview

The reciter called me to do a phone interview, after the run around she said she would forward my info to the district manager. Well I applied for store manager and got a assistant manger interview. this was a little upsetting to me.

Sales Associate/Key Holder Interview

Interview

The interview was easy but the whole process was just completely unprofessional. My interview was scheduled for 11am, I get there at 10:45am. I didn't even see the manager until 11:30. Why I stayed that long I don't even know. The rest of the employees were rude and definitely didn't make me want to work there. The manager asked me two questions, then told me he would hire me but I had to come back the next day because he didn't feel like doing the paperwork today because he wanted to leave and enjoy his day off... I understand wanting to enjoy your day off but why even schedule an interview if you didn't want to put in the effort?

What A Great Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hartford, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Below (New Hartford, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The most chilled and relaxed interview I have ever had in my life, and I have applied to many jobs within my lifetime.

We did not go into the backroom for the interview, but rather stayed on the floor because they were doing truck that day, fair enough.

The employees were very nice and chilled atmosphere, I can't explain how nice it was, each store varies depending on which one you go to, but the staff basically welcomed me in with open arms.

Interview Questions

• Why Five Below?
      What experience do you have?
      And the store manager made a big deal about being upbeat and moving fast.   Answer Question