Fiverr Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiverr Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Fiverr Inc.

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a standard first round intro call, and then was brought in for a technical on-site.

The onsite encompassed a literal written exam alone in a conference room with pen and paper. I was given no prior advice on what the interview would cover, other than that there would be a written exam and whiteboarding.

Questions ranged from writing out optimized algorithm code, to debugging javascript, to quiz questions on HTML/CSS properties. It felt like an abitrary quiz-based assessment and made me feel like I was in school again.

Given that so many companies in the industry are actively moving *away* from this high-pressure arbitrary-knowledge style of interviewing, my Fiverr interview left a very bad taste in my mouth. It did not feel like a professional conversation with a potential colleage, and frankly, felt a little insulting.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (Remote, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

Given task of Research work and ask to submit the task with for all positive and negative conclusions they asked to forward references with valid proofs assignment on research work was submitted and uploaded to site.

Senior Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I did one round of phone screening with HR and then interviewed with the senior leaders from the design, product, and engineering. And then the final round was with one of the chief officers.

Product Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. in April 2018.

Interview

Fiverr was pretty unorganized for a few reasons: they seem to be hiring rapidly and their teams are split up between NYC and Tel Aviv. I worked with a rep in Tel Aviv but interviewed with folks in NYC and they were clearly not all on the same page. The final round was with the CEO, who was very unprepared for the conversation and was a less than personable. He was not a person I would want to work for and it was clear in our interaction that we were not aligned on anything. I didn't expect or want to get an offer. The HR rep then followed up with a short email, to which I replied thanking them and asking for feedback on the process. The never replied.

Director Interview

Interview

Requested additional materials that I was unable to give.

Interview Questions

• Requested additional materials that I was unable to give.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc..

Interview

After submitting my CV online, I had a brief initial phone call with an HR manager and then scheduled an interview with CTO, at the headquarters. I'm still waiting to hear back about the next steps since I was never told how the rest of the process works.

Entrepreneur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southbridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (Southbridge, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was more like a conversation via email when trying to get my account up and active and being able to run with the ability to snatch job from the community and meet buyers' needs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Fiverr?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc..

Interview

Had a phone interview. The second round interview was a written assignment testing me on SQL and ability to analyst. There seems to be a trend where they give you these long assignments and never give you feedback on what you did right or wrong. Given that most people applying have very little time and commit a lot to these assignments some feedback would be appreciated.

I would not interview with them again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Category Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had initially applied for a Product position. During the interview it seems they were recruiting for a Category Product Manager role. They insist the interview to be on Skype - not sure why that's so important. for most folks working during the day it's hard to have an interview on Skype.

During the interview I was told as a next step we will send you an assignment. After not receiving anything for next few days when I wrote back was told they are moving with other candidates. I love their product and use it often so they must be doing something right but if you are applying for their US office I would try to dig a deeper into the calibre of their team on the ground and the level of influence since most operations are in Israel. I am generally wary of non-US startups hiring in the US as they have a very different style than most of us are used too so do make sure it's a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the company, competitors, have you used the product - did it work out for you etc.   Answer Question

Senior Community Organizer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Began with casual beers followed by skype interviews with HQ in NY HR Team, was mutually communicative and transparent throughout. Began by establishing a relationship with the hiring manager, and then negotiation process was enjoyable and transparent. After approval, conversation with HR manager preceded offer.

Interview Questions

• Was very casual, based on agreement for a shared vibe and vision.   Answer Question