Flexco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flexco Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flexco (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

An extremely rude female called and did my first interview over the phone. That was then followed with a series of personal interviews. In my opinion it all falls down to how well they "like you"

Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Flexco.

Interview

It was long, took several months and was on again off again situation. Once they decided to move it went quickly. it was no different than any other I've been on, answer their questions and move forward.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Flexco (Woodridge, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

It's a long process. You'll end up with a phone interview and then you come in at least two more times. A mix of 1 on 1s and panels from what I've seen. Can stretch out for a while I interviewed for about 3 months. You have to meet with a therapist if you are in a higher position. Drug tests are mandatory.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flexco (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with the recruiter then a group interview, i was aksed questions on solidworks and designing.
    Then a drug test was conducted. Later they said they wil be sending a mail about the job. I have not recieved the mail. Still waiting for the mail.

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flexco (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Went in. Interviewed with HR rep and the manager of the department/project I was interviewing for. The only call I got was asking to interview (I don't think many people applied for that position). Later on, my application was passed to a different department for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where things didn't go your way. What did you do?   1 Answer

Engineering Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flexco (Downers Grove, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Questions were aimed at personality testing and also engineering capability.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as your main weakness?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle projects when placed under pressure?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flexco (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round will be a telephone interview with the agent. Then you will be notified to have a interview with the manager. They will ask some questions in regards to your experience. In one week, you will let you the result if you are successful

Interview Questions

• Do you have any working experience related to industry or mining?   Answer Question