Flipkart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flipkart Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

3.2

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

Got a call and email from HR, that I am shortlisted. He also scheduled an interview but I did not receive any call at the scheduled time. This nonsense repeated multiple times, HR used to say you will receive call at this time, but no one used to call, neither HR shared any confirmation mail regarding the interview. Extremely unprofessional company with pathetic HR, with lack of proper of proper communication,

Talent Acquisition Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephonic Discussion was for 15 minutes & they promptly arranged for an interview in their office & shared the flight, cab & hotel details. Until this stage, things were well arranged. From here, the coordination slipped & continued to be disappointing.

The cab was instructed to drop me to a different hotel of the same name. The cab driver returned to drop me to the correct location & mentioned that this miscommunication happens all the time at FK.

Interviews - I was slated to meet 6 panel members. The 1st panelist entered the room & immediately said that he had 15 minutes. We had a quick, friendly chat & he left. The next panel had 2 members & while they were entering the room, they mentioned to the coordinator that they only had only 30 minutes. They asked me my hiring strategy without mentioning any scenario/corporate vision & i felt that this was weird. They wrapped the interview & left without talking anything about the firm's vision for the next 12-18 months, hiring plans, criticality for the role etc. The next interview was taken by a wise gentleman who gave me a strong introduction about himself, role and how he believed that this role would be with the changes happening in the management post WalMart.

Then they told me to have lunch without telling me where or if it was taken care of by them. I had no access card & I tailgated other employees to reach downstairs to locate the cafeteria.

Then they called me to another block. Again, no access cards, no escort & I tailgated again. I was to meet 2 panelists & time was slim for my return flight which i reminded them about. Next a gentleman entered and asked if I was 'HR' to check if he was in the correct room. He hadn't seen my profile and he came to know my name when i handed him my CV. Without introducing himself (name, role), he asked me questions about why i wanted to work in recruitment. Next question, 'why Flipkart' - by then I started smiling that this entire process was for a Sr. Mgr role.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Hi,

I was selected for 3rd round of interview , finishing of 1 St HR round and 2nd technical round. In 3rd round , panel was rude and asked question which was easy but very arrogant in nature, but he was doing urgency. I had answered tough questions in 2nd round which I cleared though.

I'm really disappointed by panel member's behavior and process of interview he held. We waited for entire day and this is what we got at the end of day. Besides at last he humiliated my University asking where is it and giving a look saying something humiliating manner.

To HR and panel members , It's very important to have good work ethics.

Interview Questions

• sql queries. easy and complex one too about rownum, joins, etc
      difference between rank and dense rank
      Union n union all   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Sales guy was taking the highly missing coordinatted interview, they don't read resume, and meanwhile take test apptitute test which even fails to meet standard of donation oriented ones, so that their HR manager can find time for interview.
    It just take one polite minute to clearly convey to come later,rather than wasting time of a sales guy to pretend as HR manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

1. HR Discussion - Was based on present role, expectation of Profile, experience etc etc
    2. Tech Interview - Questions based on Statistics, present tools being utilized at current role, expectation setting of role being offered

Interview Questions

• What Statistical tool (Mean, Mode, Median or Std Deviation) would you use to solve the given problem?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy. 1st round was written. 10 SQL question and 10 general aptitude. After that one on one discussion on the answers given and data modelling. I was not selected after 2nd round

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fast, started with a telephonic and immediately following up with on site process. The interviewers were very passionate and skilled to asked specific questions that they were or tryinfg to cover. Started with standard what you do questioning, the second was on people management where the interview was stuck on one agenda throughout. Then there were design and problem solving rounds followed by HR and Product. The questions were quite easy to understand but at times were explaining ambiguous situations, while not very clear of the question themselves for example the problem solving round was suppose to be HLD but ended in covering everything including LLD as well. Interview was a mix bag. Never heard back from HR on the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Design collaborative software like colabedit.   1 Answer
    • Design a product promotion / personalized recommendation service for website.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

2 phone and 4 in person interviews consisted of technical and behavioral question. There was one coding round and 2 ml round. The process took 6 weeks from initial contact.

Interview Questions

• Design a streaming order update system   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 5 rounds of interview. 3 rounds with Sr. Manager. Last 2 rounds with associate director and HR round. I cleared 3 rounds and sat in there bangalore office for hrs for get the AD. After that the hr person said that she will call me the next day for next rounds of interviews and will be completing all the rounds in 1 days. But till date no revert no calls.

Interview Questions

• How you will find leads? Step by step procedure   1 Answer
    • How will be able to handle irate customers?   1 Answer
    • How you will on board a customer to flipkart   2 Answers

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY).

Interview

Five interviewers, each interview was scheduled for an hour but took 115 minutes. Hr said will call you in 2 days but didn't get a call, so had to ping her after a week

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me when you have managed a product from inception to launch   1 Answer