Flix Brewhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flix Brewhouse Interview Questions

Interviews at Flix Brewhouse

1.8

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse.

Interview

the process was extremely easy, though they should have mentioned that they break the law and that the shifts are 10-12 hours without breaks or time to even eat. words words words words

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Round Rock, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed in the Lobby of the Round Rock location. Quick interview, asked me a few questions, and proceeded to tell me Box Office was full and instead they would move me to Food Runner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR then an in person interview with HR. Both of those went really well and were done in a way that made me really comfortable. Those meetings were followed up by an in person meeting with the Sr VP.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite/least favorite part of my current job.   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call two days later. They asked me to come in for an interview the following day. Quick interview with one of the managers and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you encountered a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took literally five minutes. I got a call about three days after I applied online and interviewed about two days after being called. The only question I was asked was "Do you have any questions for us?" It hardly counted as an interview at all.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Round Rock, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Very Fast, the interview was very easy and non stressful. I was interviewed by a manager who was very entergetic and excited. She made the process less stressful and I was able to be comfortable. I was given the job right after the interview.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Carmel, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

You are required to complete an assessment that compares your values and actions from a team members position before your interview. It isn't too hard - about fifteen minutes. After that you sit down in a booth and discuss how Flix is different from any regular serving job and what they are looking for vs. what you are looking for.
    Depending on the manager an interview can last 20 -30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work environment.   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Carmel, IN).

Interview

With 4 years of serving and 2 bartending, I was told verbatim via email, "I will not be offering you a position." No explanation. No interview. That decision was made within an hour of me applying. I am miffed and confused about their hiring process, as they are actively looking. Hopefully their customer service to their guests is a better experience.

Assistant Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Carmel, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview times two. Both interviews same day . Was called by next day and they made offer of job and wage . NEVER CAME THROUGH WITH CORRECT MONEY PROMISING

Usher/Concessesions/Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flix Brewhouse (Carmel, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was super Easy. I was offered a job right after the interview and I didn't do a very good job. It appears they hire everyone they interview.