Flushing Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flushing Bank Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flushing Bank

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flushing Bank.

Interview

First interview is with a branch manager , then an area manager and then with an HR manager . Process took like two to three weeks. Could be faster depending if your unemployed or how often you can take days off from your current job. They are very helpful when it comes to commuting there and working with your time. They care about your time as much as they do about theirs.

Interview Questions

• My sales process, how would I close out a sale with a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online for posting. Recruiter called for brief telephone interview. Arranged a meeting in Long Island to go over resume. Later met with Branch and Area Manager. Process took about 2 weeks.

Very promising company and great people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to. Salary was very good.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Uniondale, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

One informal introductory phone call with a recruiter, and one formal interview with the senior recruiter about a week later. Senior Recruiter asked about my resume and a behavioral line of questioning as well as describing the position. Heard back within the week.

Internet Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process....first contact with HR, second contact with immediate supervisors, third interview with the department head. I was informed that if I didn't get the position, I would receive an email and if I did get the position then I would get a call.... I have yet to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer that didn't know how to work our online system?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Long Island City, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Two interviews on different dates. The first interview is with the Recruiter, which was in Long Island. Afterwards, a second interview was scheduled with the branch manager at the branch I would later work for. There was a brief phone interview, but they just asked straightforward questions, where they would ask how you heard about the company, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What would your former boss say about you?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

First you meet with human resources, the you are taken to interview with the senior vice president. If everything goes okay, then you would meet with an area manager or another manager.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your coaching style and please provide examples. Explain your previous job duties and why you are looking to leave.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Flushing, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Was referred to this job by a friend. HR personnel called me to schedule an interview. Met with her she was very nice asked what my schedule was like (I was still attending school at this time). After I met with her a week later met with the branch manager. Took about a month to get hired.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

About 7 or 8 other people were interviewed on the same day. We sat in a conference room and filled out applications and other paperwork and then were called in one by one to meet with the HR recruiter and some of us also met with a branch manager.

Negotiation

They were not interested in negotiating with you. They asked you for a range on the application and I was offered the high end of that range.