Flytxt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flytxt Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.9

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flytxt (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

My resume was forwarded from a consultancy agency and a Skype call was scheduled. The interview took 45 mins. The questions asked were very basic and general with context to what has been mentioned in the resume. The audibility and audio quality were not very good. The confidence level and basic knowledge of skills mentioned are checked thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Android, depending on projects mentioned in resume:
      - Pass value in an intent
      - Alert dialog box
      - Push notifications
      - Fragment
      - Methods involved in Database creation   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flytxt (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First of all, I gave wriiten exam so 20 mcq came and all mcq were belong to the apti and machine learning and then 3 subjective question ..after that some students shortlisted then interview round conducted . in interview round , one skype round after that again one technical round.(if shortlisted in first round),
    be confident , and never say .. u dnt know the answer of this question untill u get all the hope ....always try to give answer by forcing you brain to think .. try to give answer ,... dont care about giving wrong answer but at least do effort to think about problem ...all da best .

Interview Questions

• Basically questions were asked about machine learning ...I have done so many project on machine learning so I explained all of them in very detailed manner .   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flytxt.

Interview

Normal interview questions with a mix of programming language basics.
    On ad-hoc very skilled employees might join the interviews. Mostly they care about whether you can program well or not.
    Nothing else is more important here.
    Rest of your qualities are less important.
    They need people who can work like robots and stay all day/night here.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work on backend and front-end technologies at the same time   Answer Question

Not good working atmosphere. If you plan for a temporary company you can join them. Not good for any long term tenure/ relationship.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First one is an HR round, they don't ask too much questions.
    Second and third are technical. It was a good experience, will ask real testing scenarios, SQL etc. They will ask questions purely based on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Selenium core questions where asked because of i added that in my resume. Asked me to write the code to login to a webpage using selenium web driver?   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First and second was technicall and the third was HR.
    First interview was about Rac , dataguard, auditing , upgrade , patching , maintenance, expdp , impdp , indexes, partitioning, etc.
    Second interview was about performance tuning , defragmentation, statistics, histogram, explain plan, awr , addm , etc.
    Third round was about HR discussion about salary , notice period and stuff like that

Interview Questions

• Rac, dataguard, partitions, indexes, performance tuning   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flytxt (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two people, Head of Marketing and VP. Head of Marketing was a nice guy and had a fruitful conversation with him. VP was much pompous. Instead of apologizing for the background noise that was created during conversation, he tells me to ignore the noise. Though he asked valid questions and I gave pretty decent answers, this guy rejects me. The HR has no decency to even inform me that I have been rejected after two interviews which either indicates that they have no respect for people taking time out for them or they have mediocrity in their whole system. Great that they rejected me and I would never even want to work with such a company. I then went and googled few videos of the VP speaking at conferences and I can guarantee that any normal person can speak in a better modulated tone than him. From the words he chose, it does not seem like he knows what he is talking. Anyways, all the very best for the company and hope it does well with such people.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

Written test
    Essay writing
    Personal interview

It all took a day,I was smooth,You don't need a hell of preparation to get through these rounds.
    The aptitude is basic maths,very basic !
    Essay will be on general topic , The PI is as easy as it gets..

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

One round of 45 mins.
    Questions related to projects worked on so far.
    Technical question Simple and straight forward.

Interviewer seemed to have to rush for a meeting. Gave a rude exit after the interview w/o giving any feedback.

HR person seemed nice.

Senior Associate - Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Technical Round followed by Face to Face Interview with the Line manager, followed by Aptitude test based on being shortlisted and finally HR interview.
    Then you will be asked to provide salary slips and necessary references from previous employers.
    After this will be negotiation stage with the HR team followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please do not consider the 30% basic hike. You may demand more.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flytxt (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Telephonic & face to face interviews with live scenarios and technical questions.
    Also background verification and skill set evaluation done.HR round initially arranged followed by the technical level interview. Final negotiation and offer letter released by HR team.
      Also joining process and helps done by HR team for relocation and settling.

Interview Questions

• System integration on telecom domain.
      live scenarios and technical questions with Linux and SQL queries.   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes, Negotiated and got some advantages.