Foo Kon Tan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foo Kon Tan Interview Questions

Interviews at Foo Kon Tan

2.4

Associate Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan.

Interview

There will be 2 interviewers at the meet-up session asking you questions. They are pretty approachable and friendly, and they provide you information of what you want to know. Some technical question were asked.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan.

Interview

The interview session was brief and fast. The questions were more of common general questions, nothing on technical questions. The interviewer was pretty friendly, the whole interview was like a sharing session rather than formal serious question and answer session. I was hired on the spot after the end of interview.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan.

Interview

After I sent my resume, the second day I got an phone interview and asked to fill in a few forms.

After this, an interview is arranged at the office wirh HR Manager, then two Audit Manager arranged another interview shortly after.

Interview Questions

• General question, e.g. introduce yourself   Answer Question
    • How you handle conflict with the team members on an oversea assignment.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan in January 2016.

Interview

Two senior managers were my interviewers. Standard questions were asked during interview. One or two technical questions were posed. Offer came on the same day. Kudos to the Hiring HR team for such an efficient interview procedures.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Send in resume. Six months later, HR ask to fill ad hoc role and arrange interview the next week. Two interviewers, last about 30 minutes. No technical questions asked. Offer comes 1 week after interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan in November 2018.

Interview

Brief and casual interview questions like the usual tell us more about yourself, sell yourself to us - why should we hire you. Whether you are proficient in Chinese as well as how often you are able to travel for overseas assignment.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan.

Interview

Overall is been a highly great experience. Being contacts by the HR and decided am interview the next following week. Has a very pleasent talk with the management. The HR has been very friendly and helpful.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview took about 1.5 hours, the interview will be your directly superior if you are hired. Be prepared for technical questions if your superior is very particular on this.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan in July 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume in and secured an interview in about 2 weeks. Interviewed by the managing partner and senior manager. Asked a lot of questions. Required to read a short case study and provide the appropriate accounting treatment based on case study

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have a conflict and how you resolved it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • You finished your work in this engagement and moved on to another engagement but the client from the previous engagement provided more information. You have already applied your leave. What will you do?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foo Kon Tan in September 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed mainly by two assistant managers and another assistant manager came in halfway through. Interview was fairly casual "get-to-know-you" session rather than a test of sorts. Explained which team and bulk of work, pretty much seemingly like you would get in there and then.