Ford India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ford India Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford India

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford India.

Interview

It was a 3 stage interview lasting for 2 days.
    First was the written test(50M) comprising of English (10),aptitude(20),technical( 20).
    Then was the group discussion round,followed by the interview which was mainly hr,with the try questions coming only from my CV.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle your boss if he's a little bit arrongant?   1 Answer

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford India.

Interview

Gud, there went more than 45 minutes for the Interview, Only few peoples cam efor higher position, All the process completed in a day.Gud, there went more than 45 minutes for the Interview, Only few peoples cam efor higher position, All the process completed in a day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford India.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by group discussion and final interview. Challenging process testing the skills of manufacturing knowledge. It happened for a complete day on campus and the offer was given in the end of the day. Team values were tested and team behavioral skills need to be displayed. Overall, it was a complete process to select deserving candidates

Process Coach Interview

Interview

The interview went well with employers asking more of Management related questions as compared to technical stuff. They are working on the belief " That technical can be taught, but how we manage is something that needs to be self-understood and needs to be adapted quickly.

Interview Questions

• Any chances of leaving the company for further studies?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

there was written test : excel and case study types and there after 2 rounds of face to face interview: one was skill based round and other was hr round

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford India (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a brief interview.
    Mostly they asked question to test my attitude towards work.
    They asked about my future goals and short-term goals.
    The interviewer was polite and very generous.
    He did appreciated me after the interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford India (Allahabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

As the interview was for internship position, it mainly consisted of HR questions and Technical interview was not a part. The questions were fairly easy. Basic IC Engine and thermodynamics questions were asked. And they asked if I had any plans of going for Masters to which I hasitantly responded no which I guess they caught.

Interview Questions

• IC engine questions and basic HR questions.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford India (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic questions were asked,a little about project and HR round.The interviewer mainly wanted to see the attitude.Also extra curriculars were asked.The first round was a technical cum aptitude written test.33/100 eee were selected.Then in the GD round 9/33 went through.Finally after the interview 2 were selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford India (Allahabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude+ technical test > GD > Personal Interview .
    apti is bit high level and tech. is good enough.
    My GD topic was "Should GD be the part of Campus Recruitment Process or not"
    PI was normal ,they asked related to area of interest ,also about your family member etc.
    They also asked about your short and long term goals .They asked whether you are going for higher study or not.

Interview Questions

• 1.tell me about yourself
      2. are you willing to relocate any where in India?
      3. related to your area of interest -elasticity, plasticity , parts of Ic engine and its materials ,stress-strain diagram   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford India (Thanjavur (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview is made of two phases. A Technical interview (which was about engineering basics and internships I undertook) and a HR interview(Was about my personality and willingness to relocate).