Forescout Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Employee Referral19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Forescout Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

direct manager (talking about my history, the company in general) > his peer (talking in general about terms in the field, proving i know of what im talking about) > team-mates (describe the daily work process) > hr (make sure im not an alien with bunch of predefined questions)

Interview Questions
  • describe one challenge u had how did u deal w it
    Answer Question

Forescout Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

Initial response was very quick and phone screen type questions done via email - very effective process - waiting for moving into next rounds. Overall my initial experience has been very very positive

Interview Questions
  • questions about my recent employment and my experience in software sourcing

Forescout Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

Spoke to multiple key stakeholders in short space of time. The whole process was done quickly and a decision was made quickly as well. Clearly focus on making sure hire right/top talent as pretty rigorous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forescout Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

2 calls - 1 recruiter 1 manager. Very straightforward and got back in a timely fashion. Overall, a good experience. Might be different though since this was for an internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forescout Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I get them by outsource company. after that were 2 interviews with manager: both of them was director of QA and 1 interview with HR after they send me quiz about me with ID

Interview Questions
  • Q: which port DHCP uses? Q: tell about yourself Q: code in JAVA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forescout Technologies (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Waste of time. Hiring Manager is looking for something not mentioned in the Job Description and showed no interest in even possibly training someone on the one skill that is missing. Sounded rude and definitely not a person you would want to work with.

Interview Questions
  • There was a communication gap between the recruiter and the Hiring Manager. The Hiring manager clearly was looking for someone with a DBA experience but it wasnt mentioned in the job description. Despite of having the skills in the job description the hiring manager failed to even acknowledge that and focused on the skills that were lacking. He kept talking about how he handled everything and just didnt sound interested from the get go. The Recruiter needs to communicate with the Hiring manager on what he is specifically looking for instead of gathering as many candidates as possible.

Forescout Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by one of their Sales Recruiter for EMEA region. We sent each other a few messages. He asked "to set up a call to discuss further". I suggested various times. Never got any single answer, even after chasing up. Not even having the politeness to apologise or say that unfortunately the position was taken . Will never work for such company.

Interview Questions
  • "should we set up a call to discuss further"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forescout Technologies (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Did interviews with several folks via calls and Webex. Was told technical background (As deep as they wanted, but didn't match what they were looking for) was not so important. Wound up being told I was interviewing to support a product from a company they recently acquired, and suddenly I needed advanced networking knowledge (I have more of a virtualization background). Didn't do so well, the interviewer was nice but basically cut off the call about 2/3 of the way through, and the recruiter cut off communication when I asked what was happening.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prevent someone attacking a system with x name (I forget what it was) malware?

Forescout Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forescout Technologies

Interview

Company recruiting team reached out to me regarding this position, and I showed them my interest. I had two separate interviews with Forescout Technologies. one of their senior engineers (#Mike Hefner) simply he do not know how to conduct a proper interview. He was asking about (protocols, technologies, tools) definitions. and never asked about my previous expertise, education, certification, what's my day to day duties, what I know and what I don't, etc... However, was making jokes and laughing an improper way during the interview if I am not sure about the (definitions) he was asking about. was really unprofessional at all. Seem like he don't know what they are hiring for, or they already hired someone else!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Forescout Technologies (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I received a computer and coded a problem they gave me. Remember that uncomfortable feeling when in high school you took an exam, and the teacher walks up and stares at your paper? it was like that the entire interview. The interviewer started at my computer and watched my code, and didn't say anything. I felt highly uncomfortable and creeped out. I would much rather have an interview on a whiteboard - which is more collaborative; or coding and later being reviewed.. rather than someone silently glaring at you and every single word you code. In the end, he felt I didn't have enough experience, and it was something he could have known if he looked at my cv before, or asked me in the phone interview. The entire process was disappointing, add to that the creepy feeling all along. My advice, if you come over for an interview, make sure they read your CV so you won't waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews