Forever Collectibles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.4

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I had a phone screening interview, then two more interviews at the location. The first in-person interview went seemingly well. The questions were well rounded and I was explained to that this is a great place to start a career as it is mostly entry level positions. Then comes the second interview. Overall I talked to 4 different people; including the CFO and CEO. I interviewed with each of them for about 30-40 minutes but in between each interview, I waited 45 minutes. I was there for 4 hours. No one checked on me in the times waiting and after I interviewed with everyone, I even had to wait another 40 minutes for someone to come and wrap the interview up. Overall it was a good interview experience besides waiting time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the situation you disagree with a superior about a business decision?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesex, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Middlesex, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Originally I was very excited to interview and hopefully start a career with FOCO. The first step is a phone screening, next they bring you in to meet a few more people. I met with HR, head of finance and I believe a Finance manager. Everything looked great until after this interview. My interview was Friday and I was told I would hear something on Monday. Monday came and went.... I waited until Friday to contact HR about the position. I didn’t receive a return email until Tuesday stating that they were finishing up the first round of interviews this week and once they decide if I am coming back for a final interview they will let me know. The next day I received an e-mail stating that they want me to come in to meet the CFO. My interview with the CFO was at 11am. I showed up 10 minutes early like your supposed to for an interview. 11:00 comes, I am told that he is held up in a meeting and will be down in 20 minutes. This goes on for the next 2 hours. By the time he finally showed up for the interview it was 1:00. How rude is it to leave someone waiting for 2 hours for an interview you scheduled?? I was part of the leadership team in my last position and that would have NEVER been acceptable. Anyway. The CFO had told me he would love to have me on his team and would check with HR regarding salary and asked what my salary was at my last job. He then said that he doesn’t think they would be able to compensate me what I am asking for. This is another issue. They never spoke about salary. Even when I asked, no answer..... fast forward to yesterday when I receive an email from FOCO stating that they decided to promote within instead of hiring from outside the company. That’s all fine and good, but why drag me and who knows how many other people through the ridiculous interview process they have just to promote within. I know the other company I worked for would offer to inside people before opening the position to the public. It all seems like bs to me, couldn’t offer me the compensation I was looking for and came up with whatever answer they could.... definitely a waste of time for me. I wouldn’t even give this company a chance to interview you. They are very unprofessional and need to get their act together. I do have to say that the person I worked with in HR was super nice. He kept saying they recently made a lot of changes within, but there obviously haven’t been enough changes made. The company still seems like a mess to me. Luckily I received an offer from a different company and accepted it last week without even waiting to hear back from FOCO once I read all the terrible reviews on Glassdoor. Don’t waste your time with this company....

Interview Questions

Forever Collectibles Response

Nov 2, 2017 – Human Resources Administrator

Hello, we are very sorry that you had to wait 2 hours. We can assure you these situations do not happen to us often. We are always looking for new talent to help us improve our work culture and it is... More

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Met with the HR rep in the interview first then the CFO. Went really well and was supposed to call me for a second interview. Called but I missed it and I called back almost right away and didn't pick up. Emailed the HR rep and messaged him on linked in and finally got back days later saying he was busy and would call me in a few days. Never called and I kept messaging him and he still never got back. Completely unprofessional and he said too that he was going to try to adjust the Glassdoor ratings because reviews were bad. He just ratted himself out.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

About an hour interviewed with two people and they made it seem as if I was great for the position. HR begin to talk about the bad reviews that was online about the company, clearly nothing has changed because they are still unorganized.

Accountant Interview

Interview

I applied the job online. After 1 day, recruiter emailed me back, and requested phone interview. The fact is the recruiter did not call back at all!! i emailed recruiter again, then he replied as today is a busy day, he forgot.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Very Casual interview process. Got a phone screen interview for 15 minutes or less and then got called in for interview. The interview was not skilled based at all, it was rather how will you fit into our culture and what will you do to change and update the process. From the conversation, quickly realized it was a high employee turnover, family owned and had multiple fields interest, someone from family owned a fitness studio in the same building. Did not feel like a stable growing company.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get working from day one?   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was soon after contacted through email. After a 30 minute phone screening, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview was with three team members. There was one more in person interview after this, but at this point I stopped the process due to another job offer. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant experience and everyone was very kind throughout the process.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Several Emails back and forth, resume, references... told would be called back to schedule interview... 3 weeks later- nothing. Was happy with my answers and thought I was well received. Positive remarks were made by the interviewer on the phone. I got the feeling they wanted someone with experience and they mentioned how much of a young company they were.

Interview Questions

• Asked on phone about software and design experience.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Long wait time for a few people to ask you questions. You have about two to three people interview you, but you end up waiting for 2 hours or more. Not worth your time!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very drawn out. I went through 5 interviews (including the initial phone screen, which was over an hour) and interviewed with a total of 9 people. All interviews went seemingly well and were very casual. I was brought back once per week throughout the process and although they seemed to have urgency behind the position, they were clearly taking their time with it. During my 4th interview I met the owner, who said "we're going to give you this position, but you have to decide if you want it." I continued on to meet the owner's wife for my 5th interview, which went seemingly well. The recruiter said she would follow up with me by mid-week the following week. I sent a thank you email with no response, left a message with no response, sent a follow up email a full week later with no response, and finally noticed that the position had been re-posted on their LinkedIn and Indeed. I sent a final email to ask for feedback since I had clearly not gotten the position, and was sent a generic email that I was not chosen for the position.

I had a great experience in the beginning, but was left with a terrible taste in my mouth and absolutely no explanation as to why I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions. They're very interested in candidates that are sports and CrossFit minded.   Answer Question