Forever Collectibles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forever Collectibles Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.1

Accountant Interview

Interview

I applied the job online. After 1 day, recruiter emailed me back, and requested phone interview. The fact is the recruiter did not call back at all!! i emailed recruiter again, then he replied as today is a busy day, he forgot.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and was soon after contacted through email. After a 30 minute phone screening, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview was with three team members. There was one more in person interview after this, but at this point I stopped the process due to another job offer. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant experience and everyone was very kind throughout the process.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Several Emails back and forth, resume, references... told would be called back to schedule interview... 3 weeks later- nothing. Was happy with my answers and thought I was well received. Positive remarks were made by the interviewer on the phone. I got the feeling they wanted someone with experience and they mentioned how much of a young company they were.

Interview Questions

• Asked on phone about software and design experience.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

Long wait time for a few people to ask you questions. You have about two to three people interview you, but you end up waiting for 2 hours or more. Not worth your time!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was very drawn out. I went through 5 interviews (including the initial phone screen, which was over an hour) and interviewed with a total of 9 people. All interviews went seemingly well and were very casual. I was brought back once per week throughout the process and although they seemed to have urgency behind the position, they were clearly taking their time with it. During my 4th interview I met the owner, who said "we're going to give you this position, but you have to decide if you want it." I continued on to meet the owner's wife for my 5th interview, which went seemingly well. The recruiter said she would follow up with me by mid-week the following week. I sent a thank you email with no response, left a message with no response, sent a follow up email a full week later with no response, and finally noticed that the position had been re-posted on their LinkedIn and Indeed. I sent a final email to ask for feedback since I had clearly not gotten the position, and was sent a generic email that I was not chosen for the position.

I had a great experience in the beginning, but was left with a terrible taste in my mouth and absolutely no explanation as to why I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions. They're very interested in candidates that are sports and CrossFit minded.   Answer Question

Logistics & Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and contact by hr with email to schedule phone interview. Phone interview was easy. Just had some basic question about myself and scheduled on site interview. Meet several people from different team at the company, and seems every group has job opening right now. I meet at least six employees and then get to meet the owner of the company. Most of them just ask about me and my former experience.

Design Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I formally applied online and had a direct referral within the company. I had a phone interview with HR, who was very nice, and then an in-person interview two weeks later with two girls from the design team. The first girl told me she has a lot of enemies and I felt as though she was trying to scare me off from the position and the company. She wanted to know how I dealt with confrontation and pressure, which is fair, but couldn't stress enough that the job was not easy and that there are more bad days than good ones. The second girl was very nice and easy to talk to - a night and day difference from the first interviewer. She told me all about the office environment and how everyone works as part of a team. She was happy that I wanted to work in a busy office and would be able to start immediately. I got a rejection email two days after the in-person email - general "we will not be able to offer you a position at this time." I spent more time waiting in the conference room than I did with each interviewer. I was there for about two hours.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The day of, I was told I would be called in the next hour. I never received a call. I even emailed the hiring manager and they never returned my call.

Sales Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forever Collectibles (Somerset, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Had to come in 3 or 4 times for multiple interviews. First interviewed by a sales manager and their assistant- then by a senior sales rep- originally applied for sales job but was hired for admin... men rule the sales department there.

Interview

Very easy interview. More of a get to know you conversation. Two step interview. If you get as far as talking to the President of the company then you have secured the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike the most about sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negiotiation.