Formosa Plastics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formosa Plastics

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Point Comfort, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics (Point Comfort, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

So review your chemicals name & titration curve
    Also simply ask about you and how you would handle if a situation occur

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it. The work place and people are very nice

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2014.

Interview

Three processes :(1) Chinese and Engish Writing Test about your personal and how you face the problems ( 5 Candidates )
    (2) Profile and Background Check (4 candidates)
    (3) Presentation with 5 hiring managers for 15 mins about marketing strategy and the market trends ( 3 candidates)

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Formosa Plastics in October 2008.

Interview

this review may not help the person that does not already work for FPC since I was an FPC employee and put in for a supervisor job within my own unit.
      Resume' was required to be turned in along with a job transfer request before dealine of job posting. Once management decided to have interviews the process was rather simple. Interviews consisted of sitting with the director and two managers from within my unit. Interview was fairly standard, asking me several open ended type questions to which I simply answered as honestly as I could, no "sugar coating it or trying to say what I thought they wanted to hear.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question asked in my opinion was " what makes you a better candidate for this job than the others that applied for it?" It was difficult because the others that put in for the job were my co workers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations wer enot available. after being offered the job I knew what my new base salary and benefits would consist of.