Formula PR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formula PR

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Formula PR (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Screened initially on the phone, was asked a couple backgrounds questions, general stuff. Was tested slightly over the phone on general knowledge, nothing too difficult. Interviewer was friendly and helpful, and eventually moved me over to get an in-person interview in San Diego. In person interview was smooth, with two interviewers.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Formula PR (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There were two phone interviews before an in-person interview. The interviewers were late and I had to call the office to start the phone interviews. I lived out of state so I paid for a flight to conduct the in-person interview. The in-person interview lasted 3-4 hours and I was asked to "sell" a stapler.

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Formula PR (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very causal. I had a one on one meeting with an account executive and we had a very friendly conversation as we walked through my resume. The questions were standard and I wasn't caught off guard by anything. Normally, they conduct a writing test that to my knowledge is very standard as well. I didn't have to do this as I provided them with writing samples ahead of time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Formula PR.

Interview

They bring you in for a basic introductory interview, then a writing test that takes about 30 minutes, then a follow up interview with your manager which is basically the same thing as your introductory interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Formula PR (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with four different people including the president of the company. I don't remember the questions entirely as it was a long time ago; however, I can guess most of the questions were pretty standard, such as if you've pitched over the phone before, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc. Tough questions, but appreciate that because they don't just hire anyone.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Formula PR in November 2010.

Interview

You interview with about 3 people for about 2 hours. They want you to prove that you are organized and personality is their number one point of interest. You could be a waitress with no degree and they won't care if they like your personality.

Interview Questions

• What does your closet look like?   1 Answer
    • How are your Powerpoint skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate - aim as high as you can because you will be working long hours!