Fort Hays State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fort Hays State University Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fort Hays State University

College Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fort Hays State University.

Interview

No interview - I was asked to take the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was not negotiable

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS) in June 2013.

Interview

Very informal. It was more of a getting to know you session instead of typical interview questions. There were 5 or 6 interviewers and all were very friendly and welcoming. Process was quick. Applied for job, received call for interview 2 days later, interviewed and received a job offer 1-2 days later.

Interview Questions

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very nice; the committee existed of only two people who were very professional, friendly, down-to-earth and kind. That created a very personal and relaxed atmosphere. I felt very welcomed and treated very well. However, the two people I interviewed with both already left FHSU, and I know understand why. It is not the place you really want to be. It is pretty conservative and backwards sometimes.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hays, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first and follows on-site interview. During two on-site interview, meet faculty one by one or in group. Meet Dean, Provost. Give presentation and talk to students.
    Receive the offer very fast in couple days.