Fort Wayne Metals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fort Wayne Metals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fort Wayne Metals

Wire Drawer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fort Wayne Metals (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process for me was relatively fast in part due to this companies current growth rate. From start to finish I will say it took about a months time and that is definitely "fast track" for this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your life experiences and how you think they can help you succeed here.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fort Wayne Metals (Fort Wayne, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Most people are from Indiana, I am not so I had an over the phone interview. 6 People on mine, including HR. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. Mostly stepped through the resume and relevant experiences. They did not ask any odd-ball questions, generally people at the company are not concerned with how well you can play the interview game, rather they want to get to know your personality and see if it fits. Most questions that were not generally resume/class specific were questions that were to evaluate fit within the company. Interviewing with essentially a panel over the phone was a bit confusing, as only one woman was present and most of the engineers sounded similar, so addressing anyone specifically was dicey. Most interns interview in person, I realize that I had a unique experience.

Interview Questions

• Hardest class you have taken? (Follow up: what did you learn from that experience?)   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fort Wayne Metals (Fort Wayne, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

Job was posted on intranet at work. Application was submitted according to their policy by filling out a candidacy form and submitting a resume. The interview itself was a panel style.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fort Wayne Metals in October 2009.

Interview

I was comfortable with the interview. Interviewers are very friendly and have nice persnality. But it took very long time to make a hiring decision.